There are mixed reactions from the fans. Some cheer and hold up their made uo signs while others boo and give visible thumbs down. The Velveteen Dream chuckles at the expense of your demise as he begins talking again.

Dream:" I see. Many of you do know him. He is...a special kind of human. And not the good kind of special. No, Y/N is a man who likes to play mindgames. He puts his own sanity on the line in an effort to hurt the ones who stand against his will. And The Drean doesn't like that. No, The Dream is totally against hurting innocent people. The problem with Y/n is that he thinks he can open up the Gates of hell, but he perceives himself as the ferry man. Mr L/N, you have caught the attention of The Velveteen Dream. Show yourself!"

You of course don't let the man wait as the lights turn off and only one spotlight shines on the spot where The Dream is sitting. Creepy music starts to play as your chuckle echoes through the arena. Another spotlight flickers from time to time, showing a man crawling around on the titantron. That man is you. You move around until the light dies again and the suspense sets in again. The Velveteen Dream is clearly disturbed by this scene, but reaches for the mic again, only to find that it's not there. Another chuckle erupts and now you're standing behind the man. He, of course, tries to get away from you as fast as he can. 

Y/N:" So The Dream noticed me? Did he see what I did to my opponents?"

A sickly sweet smile is displayed on your face as you stalk the man down the ramp, his back soon hitting the apron. 

Y/N:" You said many things over the last few days. And I don't take kindly to your trash talk. You called me a degenerate? A asylum-worthy patient? A worthless piece of garbage? You...Do you know what it feels like to stare death right in his eyes?"

He shakes his head no and then you grab him by the throat, pulling him up so you two are face to face. You drag him to the nearest ring post and smash his head against it. This is fun for you as seen by the next round of laughter coming from you. You even walk to the barricade and face the fans before you get serious again. Your feet stomp hard on the matt as you walk back to your enemy. What you don't expect is the chair shot to your ribs. Yes, The Velveteen Dream uses foreign objects against you, but you won't let him have all the fun for himself as you quickly recover. Shock grips The Dream and you rip the chair from his hands, making him defenseless. Chasing him around the ring, he slips in and waits for you to follow. You do, but in a spectecular fashion. You grab the middle rope and pull yourself through, rolling into the squared circle. The Dream throws several punches, but you take them like nothing even touches you. You then grab him again and put him on the top rope. Before you do anything else, you perform a few Palm Strikes to his stomach and then a headbutt right to his face. Knowing you, you climb up in front of him, lift him up and put him on your shoulders. With enough leverage, you slightly jump forward and slam him back first into the matt. A perfect Fireman's Carry Driver. This could be the end, but you tell everyone that you have something in mind. Sliding out again, you grab a roll of tape from under the ring, get back in and get The Velveteen Dream in a sitting position. You quickly move behind him and tape his arms together tightly. The same goes for his legs and then you make him sit on his knees. Defenseless as ever.

You:" I know why you've come here and I see the wrong doings in you. You...You're the personification of the sin of pride. Black clouds have blinded you. The Dream is over when I drown you in your imperfections at Takeover. Oh and...I will take that gold you have as a trophy of you being slayn."

Watching Over Me (Male Reader X Taynara Conti)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें