I pull him close to my face and my eyes go red. "Listen here you little shit stain, that girl is allowed in here whenever she wants, understand?" The boy nods and I let go of him. He backs away and I motioned to Blake to stand by me.

"Are you sure it's ok?" She asked. "Y-yes, your friend here is very convincing that your a good person." The man behind the counter said. "Yang, did you threaten him?" "Maybe". I get what I ordered, a flask with a shot glass build in. We walk out and I wave to the man.

"Yang, what did you threaten him with?" "I didn't, I just told him you should be allowed in there." I mean, I'm not lieing. She looks at me, not believe me. "Well, I can't prove you didn't so I'll have to take your word."

We walk back to the book store Blake was looking at and head inside. "So, what kind of books do you read?" I ask, as Blake looks through the books on the book shelf. "Hm? Oh, I like to read a lot of adventure, and romantic books.

"Oh, I don't read much, but when I do I like to read adventure or action. " She nods and finds a book that catches her eye. She takes a second to read the back and then the first page. She closes the book and turns to me. "Got the book I want, I'll buy it and we can leave."

As we're at the counter I look at the book title, "The distance between us" weird. She pays and we leave. "So, what's the book about?" I ask, she looks at the book and back at me.

"Well, it's a love story. It's about these two girls. They live very far away from each other and want to meet. But the thing is they are in love, but they come from very antigay house holds, so they have to run away and find each other on their own."

I nod "sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out." I say, as we walk to my motorcycle. We get on, put on our helmets and I drove off. Took about 15 minutes to get back so it was about 12:35. As we walk inside, we split off into our aparments.

Great, the rest of the day is going to be so boring, I'd rather spend some more time with Blake. But why, I was fine before, when I became friends with Blake, I've just wanted to spend time with her.

I'm probably going crazy, I mean yeah, she's kind, and smart, and pretty, understanding, patient, positive, and just her. But why do I want to always be around her? God's damn emotions!

What can I do? What to do, I mean, I could see a movie, bring Blake with me. Nope, I need to do something without Blake. Fuck it, I'm going to see Nora.

She doesn't live that far from me so I just walk, try to clear my head. What can I do to clear my head, Blake helps, but I'm trying to clear my head of her. Yeah, I think just helping Nora and Ren will help.

I get to their apartment building and go to their apartment. I knock on the door and wait. "For the last time i-oh, hey Yang, what's up?" "Hey Nora, need any help...at all?" I ask, my hands in my pockets.

"No, not really, but your welcome to come in." She said moving to the side to let me in. "So what's up, why'd you come over?" "What, a friend can't come over to say hi and to check on you?"

She just looked at me with a deadpan stare as she crosses her arms.  "Yes, but, something is bothering you, what is it?" Jeez, how well dose this girl know me? "Ok fine, yes, something is bothering me, but I came to help and clear my head!"

She walks me to the couch, and she sits down. "What exactly is going on?" She asked, I tell her about Blake, about how I can't get her out of my mind, how I want to always be with her for some reason.

She looks at me an smiles, she get a look like she knows exactly what's going on. "Lady, do you like her, is love a possiblity?" "I-i don't know at this point. She just refuses to leave my mind, her Amber eyes, and Raven black hair, she's beautiful."