Jimin bit his lip, he hated how easily Yoongi would get angry, but he knew he was right.

"What's done is done now, but please think next time." Hoseok spoke calmly.

Jimin nodded, he shuffled over to his boyfriends, prominent pour on his lips, and demanded a hug off Hoseok.

Yoongi sat down beside Taehyung and squeezed his hand.

"Don't worry, everything that happens, happens for a reason.." he spoke gently, eyes soft as he looked at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry Tae.." Jimin said, sitting beside him.

"I'm not even angry at you, I understand." He said with a sad smile.

"He's in love with you still, you just have to give it time."

"Hey you guys seen Wonho's Instagram??" Hoseok stepped into the conversation, phone in hand.

The other three brought out their phones.

5,673 likes

Wonho_lee: always comes back to me🤤 @minhyuk1e_93

Comments have been disabled on this post

"

But.. Jungkook's on a date with Wonho tonight he-"

Just before Taehyung could even finish his sentence, his phone started vibrating, a caller ID popped up on the screen.

Without even reading, simply seeing the bunny face and all those purple heart emojis.

He picked up.

"Kooks are you alright?" Taehyung spoke clearly, worry still recognisable in his voice. Yet he sounded more sober than ever, as though not once in his life he had touched alcohol.

"Tae.. can you come over?" A small voice spoke on the other side of the line.

"Yes baby, I'll be right there, you're at your apartment right?"  He said rushing around his friends' apartment, grabbing his coat.

"Yes, uhm Tae?"

"Yes?"

"Can you bring Ice Cream and M&Ms please?" He asked in the same small, fragile tone.

"Anything for you baby."

"Thank you Tae."

The younger hung up the phone, leaving a smiling, rosy cheeked Taehyung.

It had been the first time since they saw each other again, that Taehyung called Jungkook 'baby' and he wasn't told not to call him that.

"Uhm, Jungkook just asked me to go over to his place." He said looking over at the three.