"Alright then, best of luck tomorrow then everyone" James announced as Rosehip whispered something to Assam who whispered it to Orange Pekoe, a smile forming on each of their lips upon hearing it...

"Okay! Well me and the girls are going to go get something to eat now~" Rosehip announced cheerfully as her and the other girls started to walk out of the shed, giggling to each other softly.

"W-What about me and J-James?" Darjeeling asked with a confused expression.

"You two should take this opportunity to spend some time together~" Assam answered, causing Darjeeling to gasp and blush, remembering the last time the went out together.

"Have a nice date~" Rosehip mused with a smirk as she stuck her head back around the shed door, laughing as she rejoined the others.

"A-Ah..." James stuttered out as Darjeeling turned to him with an expectant expression.

"W-Would y-you like to get something for d-dinner?"

Darjeeling blushed at his question and quickly retorted, "I-I'd love to, b-but I'm not really dressed p-properly.."

"You look fine, you always do~"

"E-Eh?! I-I do?"

"O-Of course~" James replied with a smile as he took her hand and began to lead her out of the shed. Darjeeling was surprised by his gesture, but really liked the feeling of holding his hand, squeezing it a little tighter as they began to leave the school grounds and into town...

---Rosehip POV---

Having left Darjeeling and James alone together, Rosehip and the others were now eating at a local restaurant and were discussing their friends new found feelings for each other.

"So he really said it wasn't a date?" Orange Pekoe asked Rosehip as she took a bite of her food.

"Yeah! He was like 'I-Its not a date!'"

Rosehip and Assam laugh to each other and Assam added, "Darjeeling was exactly the same!" Causing Orange Pekoe to laugh too.

---James and Darjeeling POV---

"So where would you like to eat James?"

"I... I don't know. I'm not really familiar with the restaurants around here so..."

"O-Of course! S-Sorry I forgot you're not from here originally."

"I-It's fine~ Where ever you decide to go I'll be happy to... A-Accompany you..." James responded with a blushing face, feeling Darjeeling squeeze his hand a little tighter in response.

---Rosehip POV---

"So has Darjeeling ever been on a date with anyone else?" Rosehip asked, curiously.

"No, she's never even had feelings like she has now for anyone else~" Orange Pekoe answered.

"James is the same, I don't think he's even looked at other girls that way~" Assam said with a chuckle.

"Well they certainly do like each other, that's for sure~"Orange Pekoe added.

"I agree. James is head over heels for Darjeeling. Whenever he talks about her, he goes all dough eyed and looks really happy~"

Orange Pekoe laughed at this, "Darjeeling is exactly like that whenever we talk about him! She seems to forgo any of her reservations about being expressive and displaying her emotions openly. It's funny, I've never seen her do anything like that for anyone else before~"

---James and Darjeeling POV---

"How was your food Darjeeling?~" James asked as he finished the last of his meal."It was lovely thank you~ How was yours?"

"It's great, you always get nice food here~"

"Excuse me sir. Would you and your partner like to see the dessert menu?" A waiter asked, causing both James and Darjeeling to turn bright red.

"P-Partner?!"

---Rosehip POV---

"Well girls, are you all finished your food?"

"Yes thank you~"

"Yes, it was lovely~"

"Good, we should be heading back then. We have a big day ahead of us~" Rosehip mused as she and the others left the restaurant and headed back to their cabins.

---James and Darjeeling POV---

"T-Tonight w-was a-amazing~" Darjeeling stuttered out with a wide smile as she walked beside James "T-Thank y-you"

"You're welcome~ I really enjoyed it too~"

"I-I'm g-glad"

"Are you okay Darjeeling?" James asked with a concerned expression, noticing her stuttering.

"A-Ah y-yes, I'm just a b-b-bit c-cold" Darjeeling said as she began to shiver more violently. Seeing this, James quickly removed his coat and wrapped it around Darjeeling, followed by his arm.

"A-Ah!" Darjeeling said in shock as she realised what he was doing. Her face became bright red as she felt his hand on her shoulder pulling her closer to him. She shuffled herself closer and rested her head on his shoulder.

She then gently whispered, "Thank you~" as a smile formed on her lips.

---Rosehip POV---

"Hey look over there~" Assam whispered to the other girls as they rounded a corner. They all turned to where she was pointing and their expressions all turned to smiles at what they saw.

"Isn't that sweet~"

"He really is a gentleman~"

"Well done you two!"

---James POV---

"Thanks for walking me home~" Darjeeling said with a smile as she handed back James his coat.

"You're very welcome, Anytime~"

"I... I..." Darjeeling stuttered, fidgeting with her hands as she stepped closer to James "I-I'm s-so terrible at this..."

James then leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "No you're not~"

"A-Ah... T-Thank you~"

"Goodnight Darjeeling~"

"G-Goodnight James" Darjeeling replied as she gently closed her cabin door.

"I think that went well~" James mused to himself as he began to the long walk back to his cabin...

---Timeskip---

As James walked towards his cabin he was stopped by Rosehip and the other girls.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We knew you'd do this~" Rosehip said with a chuckle.

"Do what?"

"You walked Darjeeling home didn't you?" Assam asked.

"M-Maybe..."

"As you should have~" Orange Pekoe said with a smirk and chuckle. "But now you'll probably be tired for tomorrows match, its very late you know~"

"I know, but I wanted to make sure she got home safe~"

"Of course you did, that's what boyfriends do after all..." Rosehip added.

"I... It's too late to argue..." James mused as he began walking back to his cabin with a smile...