The woman huffed.

"Fine I'll answer your boring questions." She said it as if she was doing them a favor. "My name Mikana Sannin. You're here because you'll be playing a big part." Kurama glared at the woman, but grimsed when a contraction struck him. "You two are going to help get my brother back. And if Jiraiya and your husbands play along. You'll get to leave without a single scratch." She hummed a tune under her breath.

Kurama squeezing his eyes tightly shut and breathing out heavily. Naruto glanced at him with concern. "Are you ok?" He asked quietly, trying to make sure their conversation stays between them. The older man squeezed the younger's hand and gave him a pained smile. "I don't know, but I'm sure I'll be fine." kuarma bites his lower lip. Trying to control a groan from escaping his lips "Ok nop. This hurts so bad." He softly tells naruto.

Mikana stopped humming and inspecting her nails.  "Your brother doesn't look so go." She said, coming closer to take a better look. Naruto shifted a little, trying to keep his brother from Mikana's view. "Oh don't be like that. I'm a qualified nurse. I could help." Naruto narrowed his eyes at her.

"I don't think I can trust you anywhere near my brother."

"Awe how sweet. Trying to protect your brother, I see." She caressed Naruto's cheek, but he pulled away from her. "Really sweet, but move if I don't make sure you two are in one piece, mother will have my head. Now move." Mikana demanded. But Naruto didn't move.

Staring her down. "Fine. Have it your way." She glanced at one of the men in the back of the van with her. Silently commanding him to do something about the blond.

A man gently pulled the struggling blond away from his brother. Mikana took the chance to check Kurama. The red haired man tried to shift away from her.

But he had no more room to do so. "This will only take a sec." She smiled at him. Humming a tune to herself, she felt around the swollen belly. She paused on the underside of his belly when he flinched away. An act that also didn't go unknown from Naruto. "Hmm. Interesting." Was all she said before returning to her place. Ordering the man holding Naruto to let him go.

....

Sasuke sighed. His index finger and thumb pitching the bridge of his nose. "What are you even still doing here? While your busy taking your own fucking sweet time here. The people that took our husbands are probably further away by now." He growled at the police officers that were trying to calm him down.

Ino had been rushed to hospital and Sai was alerted about her situation. Tenten had come as fast as possible to be by her hysteric wife's side.  Comforting her and whispering sweet nothings into her ear.  Itachi placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. "You really have to have a good reason why your still here." He said calmly, but the look in his eyes promised a painful life.

The officers gulped. "I take it from here boys." Said a tall and well-built man in adulthood with fair skin. He had a wart on the left side of his nose and waist-length, spiky white hair that he had ties back into a pony tail, with two shoulder-length bangs framing his face.

The man sighed tiredly. "Jiraiya. Any lead as to who have taken Naruto and Kurama?" Asked Sasuke. Before said man could begin to explain, he was interrupted by the sound of arguing.

The three men turned to see Deidara arguing with a police officer and a sick looking Obito trying to calm his five months pregnant husband. "Sorry sir but you can't go there. This is a crime scene and you can't be around here." Said the police officer.

Deidara glared at the brunette before him. "My brothers have been taken. My husband and daughter are sick. And this baby thinks it's a good idea that I should camp in the toilet and become a human fountain. And you  are here keeping me from finding out what happened to my brothers." He huffed, glaring and growling at the poor officer who was just trying to do his job. The brunette gulped  "l-I'm sorry sir but I have to ask you to stay away from the crime scene."

"You better step aside right now, before I stuff your ass with explosives." The blond haired man snarled. Fighting the tears that threatened to escape his eyes. The office looked horrified at the pregnant blond's threat. Obito rubbed his blond husband's back. "Deidara. Please calm down. Stress is not good for the baby." The older man tried to reason with his pregnant lover. "Calm down? Obito my brothers are heavily pregnant and are taken. T-they could be..." Tears glossed over baby blue eyes. Obito pulled his hysteric husban into a tight embrace.

Trying to keep the blond's stress level low.  "Let them through." Said Jiraiya. Six sets of eyes turned to the white haired man - a pair being watery. "That's my nephew and he has every right to know what happened to his brothers." The brown haired officer reluctantly let the crying blond and raven haired men walk pass him.

The blue eyed man stuck his tongue out at the police officer and pointed at his face. "You're on my list of people to explode, un." He threatened and walked around the police officer despite his tears, but not before  stepping on the man's foot harshly before walking off.

He knew it was rather childish of him, but he didn't care. Obito pat the officer on the shoulder as if to apologies for his husband's behaviour. But hay, at least he was not on the end of the stick of his husband's mood swings.

Never anger a pregnant Uzumaki. Deidara ran over to the three men as fast as he could, followed by  Obito hot on his tale. "Please tell me you found them already and you're about to go get them."  He said.

But the looks he got told him otherwise. "Oh." He breathed, leaning against his husband and place a hand on his belly. "Like I was about to say. The witnesses all say a van had stop in front of them before a group of men attacked them and a red haired woman holding them at gun point." He paused, letting the information sink into their mind. "The security footage show Naruto and Kurama arguing with the girls, before it goes black and then turns back on with Hinata holding Ino." 

"Did any of the witnesses get a good look of the culprits?" Jiraiya nodded. "All of them has a crime they've been involved in. All except for the woman. There are no records of her in the database." Jiraiya glance at the crying raven haired woman, who was in the arms of a woman with brown hair tied up in two Chinese buns. "Our best options is to ask Ino or Hinata and Ino is out of the question here."  He turned to the four men.

Itachi and Sasuke giving a slight nod. The white haired man gave a nod of his own. "Let's find my nephews." He said in a determined tone and walked over to the two women.