"Haha be nice girls!" sam said "I said be good." he whispered in my ear "I tried." I said handing him my glasses and the mic. I walked over to her and punched her in the nose. I got some of her makeup in my hand.

"Crusty ass." I said walking to sam and grabbing my glasses. And I went back stage.

"Woah woah woah! what was that?!" Sam said chasing after me

"I don't like be calling a whore." I said as I kept walking

"Yeah but did you need to punch her?!" he said grabbing my arm.

"Listen sammy. I punched her before she was going to punch me."

"But come on!"

"Wait? is the fighter telling me to stop fighting?" I said

"Yes." I rolled my eyes and went back on stage.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry if I ruined your digitour event but I don't like be calling a white for nothing. so bye." I said seating down the mic and walking off stage to wear the fans were. I waved to some and I went out the arena.

Sam P.O.V.

"SAMMY!!" The fans yelled. I ran out on stage

"Jasmine left." a fan said pointing to the exit. I nodded and I went after her.

I bust open the door. And looked and I yelled out her name.

"Over here sam." she said right next to me.

"Why?"

"I'm over her. I'm done. I don't need people bring me down anymore. Like her! like my mom! like Steve! sammy I'm over it!"

"Aye." I said cupping her face "if you don't want that shit. Don't have it." I said pecking her lips.

"YOUR GOING TO PAY BITCH!!!!" Maddy yelled coming out the door. Jasmine once again handed me her glasses.

"Bring it on." Jasmine punched her in the nose again. But Maddy pulled Jasmine by her hair. Just when jazzy kneed her in the stomach making Maddy falling to the floor.

"Pay back." she said.

****A couple Weeks later****

Jasmine P.O.V.

We are finally back in L.A. god I missed my bed! me and Maddy aren't friends anymore. I blocked her number and her from social apps. And I made no one talk about her anymore.

Nate moved into the extra room we had. I'm living with 3 of my bestfriends.

I woke up in my XL 5SOS shirt and in my lacy underwear. I walked out my room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a coffee from the fridge.

"Aye man! do you do that every morning?" Nate asked. I turned around and sat in the counter.

"Are you hating?"

"No of course not!" he said grabbing the fruit loops.

"Make me some?" I asked.

"No."

"Umm who cereal are you eating? yeah mine! please Nate!"

"Fine." I smiled and he poked my dimples. I took out my phone.

"Come here and smile." I said. He walked over. I wrapped my arm around his neck. Cheek to cheek. And we smiled. I nodded and he went back making food. I posted it to ig and twitter with the caption 'Dimple twins 2/3 Sammy's sleep😴😎'

"Here princess." he said handing me my bowl. I got down and grabbed it.

"Thanks Nathan." I smirked

"No! if we banded ma--" I gave him a stare "it! we ban that name."

"But I like your name."

"Fine only you and the guys can call me that." I nodded and we ate.

We talked about the tour and good moments along with funny ones. And we talked about high school.

"Well what should we do today?" I asked

"Well we just got back from tour. So it's a chill day." he said. I nodded. I got up and popped the pop corn. He went to get movies and the guys. Also blankets and pillows.

~~~~

"Are we ready?" JJ asked. I nodded. He pressed play and he layed in the floor as we all watched the Disney move 'haunted house' one of my favorite movies.

In the middle if the movie I felt a hand touch my upper thigh. I looked at sammy and he was smirking. I swat his hand away. But he ignored it. So I had fun. I took my hand and moved it over to his area. And I squeezed it. He let out a quite grunt. I smiled and his hand left my thigh.

"Love you." I said. He nodded. I laughed and we watched the movie.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Hoped you liked it!

Sorry if short its 1:00 AM on a Sunday.

I love you guys. Sorry I deleted the original chapter. I wasn't feelin it.

Sorry for miss spelled words. Bare with meh.

Bye!

-XOXOKailey