//I really hope that everything is alright but my gut feeling is telling me something else I better hurry...//

With that thought, he was making his way were he heard that explosion. That glowing hadn't stopped yet so he guessed that he had to go into that. So he did, he knew that it would be dangerous but right now he just couldn't care less about that. So he stopped in front of that building, taking off his red helmet and putting it on his d-wheel. After that, he made his way into that collapsed building. Yusei was on high alert not sure what to expect. It wasn't that long until he saw someone unconscious in the rubble. As he neared him his eyes got wide and gaping at the scene. The person who was laying there unconscious was none other as Jaden Yuki, his friend. His sign stopped glowing afterward which made him realize that the dragon knew he was there.

//Seems like he knew that Jaden is in danger. I wonder how he got here and what exactly had happened?..//

Shaking his head putting his questions aside. Right now it was more important to get Jaden out of this place and then medical attention. As he was next to him he could see that his foot was stuck on rubber and on his head was blood. Maybe Jaden called for help and his dragon heard it.

It took some time until the rubber was away and finally Yusei manages to slowly pick him up carefully putting carrying him on his back.

//Let's get you some help Jaden...//

His mind was still on what he saw before. Yusei felt worried about his new friend and he hasn't expected that he would be in his time. Something told him that there was more behind it. Letting out a sigh as he stepped outside was instantly surrounded by his friends. He could see worried faces but soon that changed into a surprised one. No one said anything it was as would they be frozen. He mused at his friend's antics as he kind of expected them to show up.

"Not now. I will explain later on but right now my friend here needs medical attention."

With that, he walked through them without sparing a second glance. Right now he had to get Jaden to a doctor. So he sat Jaden on his D-wheel first, afterward, he sat behind him. Looking where his friend's direction seeing that they making their way as well to their D-wheels. With that, he started his and was making his way to a doc.

His mind was too occupied with the streets and concentrating on Jaden. He really hoped that he was alright. These injuries didn't look that bad but who knows how it looked in his body. There could be some injuries he couldn't see that's why he was driving as fast as he can manage....

Time skip because why not

After he took him to a doctor he was waiting about tests. He wasn't really sure what he should his friends as he himself doesn't know the story behind it. Letting out a sigh and ruffling his hair.

"So tell us what Jaden Yuki is doing here in our time? Like this doesn't make sense and how the hell did he get injured? Not to mention our signs did glow "

The silence got broken by Akiza one of his friends. She had brown eyes and dark burgundy hair. She looked at him sternly but there was worry in her eyes as well.

"I..."

He was still speechless not expecting that he would find Jaden like this. Not to mention he still hasn't heard about his friend's condition. Who knows how badly injured he is. Right now his mind was just not there.

"I am not sure how he got here in our time not to mention his injuries. We have to wait maybe he can explain to us how he got here but for now we have to wait."

"I think he should be fine don't you think Yusei? Like he isn't someone who would die so easily."

This time it was a new voice Luna who talked. She was one of the youngest singers as well as her twin. Both looked almost the same other than one of the twins two high ponytails on either side of her head with two shoulder-length bangs on both sides of her face. That was Luna and the other had bound his hair together in a ponytail. Both had the same hair color green colored as well the same eye color gray-gold eyes. She probably wanted to make the mood go up but right now he just was too worried about him. She looked at him and gave Yusei a reassuring smile.

"Yes Luna is right so don't worry he will be fine."

This time Leo talked and he let out another sigh. Knowing that they were right but he just couldn't stop worrying about him.

"For Christ sake Yusei he will alright stop worrying so much about him."

Now he knew he really was out of it when Crow had to tell him that he is worrying too much. Crow has dark-grey eyes and brushy-spiked orange hair with a viridian headband embroidered with two rings at the right side.

"I know but I just can't help it. The last time I met him was in the past and I just don't know why he would be here."

The only person who hasn't said anything yet of the group was Jack. He has purple eyes spiked blonde hair, with two much longer strands in front of his ears that hang further down the rest of his hair. It wasn't really a surprise to him but still, it was a bit unusual. After all, Jaden was a legent and not to mention he is alive.

"I still can't believe that this is really the Jaden Yuki god I wish he wasn't injured that I could duel him but no he had to have injuries."

He should have known that this would say this but his eyes still told him that he was as worried as the others. With that, he stayed quiet not saying anything just waiting for the news that he would be fine or at least waking up.

Here we go my first chapter of this story I had that idea today so I thought I write it. I hope you liked it and tell me what you think about it.