New lifes and back

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After the mention of Charles FP had stopped listening. "Dad? Are you okay? Is something wrong?" He still didn't knew what to say. "Charles? Like in our Charles? The Charles she had when she was seventeen? My son Charles?" Jughead just stared at FP like he was insane. He didn't knew what had gotten into his dad. Why did he knew about Charles and why would he say he was his son if not... Suddenly all the pieces fell into its place. His dad was the father of Alices first born. "Wait? Dad? You are the father of Charles? Since when do you know?" "Only a few months. I didn't knew back then."

Betty already knew about all this and was getting impatient. They didn't had the time to discuss all this just now. They needed to get her mom out of there and then they could clear all the questions about her brother. "I am sorry, but we should really go now. I don't want to let her stay at this place for one second longer. So are you two coming with me or do I have to do this on my own?!" "No of course not. We are taking my truck. Come on you two."

They grabbed some jackets and went to the truck. Jughead in the passengers seat and Betty in the back. She was nervous. This had to work. There was no other option.

They drove for some time until they came to a weird looking building built of white painted wood. "This looks exactly like the building my mom had shown me once on a picture. I already hate this place!" "Everything is going to be okay Betty. We are gonna get your mother out of there!"

They carefully got out of the car trying to not gain too much attention and walked to the building. The moment they wanted to enter someone opened the door from the inside. "What do you want?", a man dressed completely in white asked them. He was tall and had an intimidating presence. He seemed to be some who had something to say, someone important. "I just wanted to visit my mom, Alice. If this is possible", Betty was a bit scared by the man standing in front of her. "Yeah...no! Alice doesn't want visitors at the moment. Come back later or just don't come back at all." "I want to see my mother! Now!", she got really impatient. She really had to get in there now. If they couldn't do it now they had an even bigger problem. They would know they would come back and maybe take Alice somewhere else. She couldn't accept that this guy won't let her go see her mom. She was certain that if her mother knew she was there, she would definitely want to see her. "Can you just let us to her mom? We don't want to do anything to her. We just want to see her and talk to her. There is nothing bad about it. The man was still standing in the middle of the door not moving one inch. "I already told you she doesn't want visitors. Just go home."

"No. that is not how this will work." FP just pushed him aside and walked with the kids straight into the building. They walked down the hall looking through the windows in the doors searching for Alice. They were almost at the end of the corridor when they heard someone sobbing. FP went straight to the door. He would recognize these sobs anywhere. That had to be Alice. He got to the door and looked inside. There she was. Laying on the floor sobbing her heart out. She didn't looked like she was in a good state. She looked like she hadn't eaten in a few days and also didn't drink that much.

FP couldn't stand seeing her like this. He wanted to storm into the room. He grabbed the doorhandle and pushed it down. The door was looked. Yet a locked door was never something that would stop FP. Especially not from saving Alice. His Alice. He told the kids to step back and pushed a few times with his shoulder against the door until it flew open. He ran to her and sat down beside her head carefully touching her shoulder to get her attention. She startled and turned her head to him. The second he saw him she couldn't believe it was really him. They let her hallucinate her son why shouldn't they also make her hallucinate FP now that they told her she would never see her son again, after she stopped doing everything they wanted her to do. She blinked a few time and he was still there right in front of her looking at her with worry in his eyes. Her brain slowly started to work again. She hadn't eaten anything they gave her in days and only drank as much as she really needed so the drug wouldn't affect her. That had to be real. He had to be real. This wasn't another hallucination.