。 Chapter 1 ~ His girl....

En başından başla

When I was done I went to my room and started making my bed then when I did I heard and knock on the door and I said...

Me: "Come in!"

When I said that person opened the door and I saw...Wooyoung! And I immediately smiled and said...

Me: "Good morning my love."

Wooyoung: "Good morning my beautiful angel."

Me: "What are you doing here?"

Wooyoung: "To pick you up for work."

Me: "Ah okay then."

When I said that I finished making my bed and I suddenly heard whining and I saw Wooyoung pouting at me. Then I smiled at him and said...

Me: "What's the matter my love?"

Wooyoung: "Where's my hugs and kisses?"

When he said that he continued pouting and I went had hugged him and suddenly Wooyoung kissed me but I didn't hesitate to respond. Then I put my arms around Wooyoung's neck and he put his arms around my waist. Then I broke the kiss and I smiled at him and he smiled back and I blushed! I love it whenever he smiles at me! He's just so cute and I love him so much! Then I said...

Me: "Now come I need to eat breakfast before we go to work."

Wooyoung: "But what about me?"

Me: "But Woo! I'm hungry." *pouts*

Wooyoung: "Okay okay."

When he said that he waited patiently and I Judy chuckled and then I gave him a peck and we both went downstairs and when we did i saw Hongjoong and I said...

Me: "Hongjoongie!!"

Hongjoong: "Hey Hana!"

When he said that I ran to Hongjoong and jumped on his back. Then he and I both laughed and Hongjoong started carrying me and then I said..

Me: "Good morning Big brother!"

Seonghwa: "Good morning my princess."

When he said that he was setting the table and I got off Hongjoong and I started helping out.

{ Time Skip } { 20 minutes later }

After 10 minutes of eating and 10 minutes of a car ride to the company. Me and Wooyoung went in a different car from Hongjoong and Seonghwa. We always go first and they always go last. When we arrived we saw his full assistant Mina and my assistant/ friend Jisoo. When we got out of the car Wooyoung held my hand and we both walked inside. And when we got inside Jisoo said...

Jisoo: "Good morning Mr. Jung and Ms. Park."

Me: "Good morning Jisoo"

Wooyoung: "Good morning Jisoo and...Mina."

Mina: "Good morning Oppa!"

When she said that he tugged his arm making him let go of my hand. I just stood there looking at him and he didn't so anything although he did look annoyed though. Then I walked away with Jisoo and Wooyoung called my name and my nicknames too but I didn't look back. I never like his assistant she's so clingy to him. And she never liked me either because she's jealous. And I'm not gonna lie so am I though. A few minutes later, we arrived at my office.

{ My office }

When I sat down I logged into my computer and started I talked to Jisoo and said

Me: "What's my schedule for today?"

Jisoo: "Oh today you and our CEO have a meeting with Mr. Kim the CEO of one of the biggest companies in China at 4:00pm here. And that's it for today."

Me: "Okay thank you. You may leave."

Jisoo: "Are you okay?"

Me: "Huh? Oh yes... I'm fine Unnie... I just have a lot to do."

Jisoo: "Yeah I know that... but I mean about Wooyoung."

Me: "I'm alright don't worry. Now go to your work. And did you finish the file that I gave you last time?"

Jisoo: "Yes I did... I'll go get it now."

Me: "Okay."

When I said that she left and a few moments later someone knocked on the door and I said...

Me: "Come in!"

When I said that the door opened revealing Jisoo she came and gave me the file and then left again. I started checking over the file and signing the part that I needed to sign since and I was a sense was I was in charge of the file I have to reach everything to see it's correct or not. When I did the last thing to do is let the boss sign it. And I immediately sighed and then I got up and left my room to go to Wooyoung's room. When I arrived I knocked on the door and heard him said...

{ To be continued... }