part 5

Response is very less.. So I will end this as soon as possible..

Avani   was running.. But man comes in front her.

“Leave me leave me plz. “ she requests them.

“No way you are so beautiful .that too midnight I  got you. So how to leave you with enjoying you “ a man said and pulled her veil..

“No “ she shouts and hugs herself with her hands .

“See if you cooperate with me then its good for otherwise It will be tough for you. And I will call my other boys also.  So we will enjoy you together so think you want me enjoy you alone or gang rape . “ man  said with evil smile.

“lot of boys raped me “ she remembers her mother words.

Suddenly a man pushed her down. She falls on the ground.  He starts go near her

“please  leave me please “ she requests him joining her hands .

“Never ever “ man said. He goes to touch her.

“If you touch me then I will cut your hand “ she says with evil smile

“wow I like this type of girls. But don’t worry I will give tough competition “ he said. .

She laughs and mud and stones on him.

He falls on the ground. Suddenly she gets up. And takes the big stick which is near to her and beats him. Hardly till his blood flows.

“What do you think about girls. If you forget then let me tell you. Your mother, your sister also girl. Do this with them first. Then try to touch other girls. Shame on you. Why you people thinks girls are use and throw. I can kill you now. But I feel the pain when your mother given you birth. After your death if she start to cry then that karma will hit me. I don’t want bring tears in mother eyes. But if she come to know what you did .then remember that day she will give you poison and she herself takes poison. Please be like a good person. “ she throws stick and runs from there...

She was going in road suddenly someone keeps hand on her shoulder

“you “ she turned angrily and takes her hand to slap him. But stops seeing.  Neil    .

“you here “ she asks him taking her hand down .

“why you stopped slapping me “ he asked her .

“I thought that man came again “ she said

“who “ he asked

“Nothing leave it “ she said .

“Aree say what happened. Why you came out of the train “  he asked..
“ohh I was hungry. When train stopped. I saw one shop opened through the window so I came out of the train to buy some food.  I went to that shop. I Thought I will come before train goes. But that shop owner he pulled me and closed my mouth. And tried to molest me “ she said.

“who the hell he is.  I will kill that bastard  “ he asked her .

“no need of it. Just forget it “ she said.

“how can you forget that so easily “ he asked her looking at her.

Suddenly she hugs him tightly. He to hugs  her

“I was scared I thought my life will end today. I was scared again. This  world is like a hell. There is no good people here. “She cries loudly hugging him.

He slowly breaks the hug. And cupped her face. Then wiped her tears.

“World is hell why can’t you try to make it heaven. Everything is not easy. You did not surrender yourself to him. You fought  with him right. “ he asked her .
She nods her head positively..
“your life was hell when you are requesting him to leave you. But your life became heaven when you fought with him back. Life had worse situation try to fight with it. World is hell but not your life try to find heaven in that. Instead of giving up ok “ he said.

She nods her head positively.

“But I had a doubt why that guy wanted to rape  you ya “ he questioned her.

She looked at him in confused .

“Actually I think he has no taste. That’s why he tried to rape a ugly girl. I am right na “ he questions her smilingly . she nods her head positively. Suddenly she came to sense and starts to beat him.

“what the hell I am ugly. I will kill you today.  “ before she beats him he starts to run.

She runs behind him. But stops .

“stop stop I can’t run I am weak. I did not ate anything she says to him.

He stops and comes to her .

“Can’t you ask me food what is need to come out from the train “he asked her .

“actually I asked your friend he said everything is empty. I was so much hungry so I thought to buy food from out “ she said .
“Ohh “ he said .
“but how you came here “ she asked him .

“ohh  actually I saw your bag. But you are not there my friend said you went out. But train was moving that. I thought you miss the train so I jump from the train “ he said .

“why “ she asked him again

“I don’t want to leave my friend alone so “ he said smiling at her

“do you know my name “ she asked him.

“Don’t know but you can introduce yourself now “ he said.

“Without knowing my name you decided I am your friend “ she asked smiling at him.

“Ok say me why you tried to make me fool. You know only people who are ready to accept them as there friends. They fights with them they talks with them .they share there feelings with them. You did that so you are my friend. If you want to accept me as your friend or not it’s up to you ok “ he said .

“Ok friend “ she said.

“Ok say me your name now “ he asked her ...

“You are my friend so find it. Or keep me new name whichever you want “ she said to him
“Ok angel “ he suddenly said.

“angel what’s this “ she asked him.
“you said na to keep name for you so angle didn’t you liked it “
“No no I actually liked it but why you called me angel “

“see that moon. Its so beautiful just like you. So I thought to call you angel. I heard Angel only lives in heaven like my mother “ he  said looking at the moon and wiping his own tear.
She saw his emotional face .she tries to change his mood
“ohh really some one is saying me I am ugly and all sometimes back” she asked him.

“What you are doing now na that’s what I did that time. Distraction from something. I must say to make them come out of that situation” he said smiling at her .

“You are something special “ she said to him

“ohh really thanks. But now we have to walk “he said .

“no ya I cant walk .i am tired “ she says. And stops there only.

“dont think I am kidnapping you “ he said before she reacts she picked her in bridal style .

How is this? .

Love you all
  ❤ Kavita ❤