The Life Of An Average Teenager

This Is my first Story on Wattpad!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

"Damn." I said. "Why did it have to come to this?" As I walk over to the ledge, I think about all the things I did, all the people I hurt or let down. Then I start thinking to myself that this is God's fault. Yeahhhh stupid GOD did this to me!! "F#$% you God!!!" Wait...no I did this to myself. It was all my fault. I made myself into this thing. Then I started to wonder where it all went wrong.

3 years ago

"Hey Chris, want to come and sit at our table?"

"No Chris sit over here!"

"I will give you five bucks if you sit over here!!"

"Please just walk by my table Chris!!"

Aahh lunch time, the best time of the day.

"CHRIS!"

I twirl around wondering who's calling my name.

"CHRIS!!!"

Where the hell was that coming from?!

"JESUS CHRIS WAKE UP!!"

And there I was, back to reality unfortunately. There I was sitting all alone at my computer desk half asleep thinking that this week would be different. Better, with sunnier days, less homework, and home cooked meals.

WRONG!!!

I guess God doesn't want your life to be easy, that or he just likes seeing other people wither at the first signs of darker days to come. Lucky for me I didn't believe in any of that crap. What my motto was concerning God was "What God wants, He gets." Simple as that. Now to start my normal routine in the morning...

6:40; Wake up-CRAP its 7:10

6:45-7:00; Take a shower-Well I did take one last night, o well I think some Axe will do.

7:05-7:15; Eat breakfast- Oh well who says breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

7:20-7:35; Do my 6 pet chores-Gotta love and hate your pets.

7:35-7:45; Bike 1 mile at a nice leisurely speed- DAMN!!!! Why does God have to start hating me now?!?!

Oh well who says I can't break a sweat before I go to school? Well HERE GOES NOTHING!!!!