~
*HARRY'S POV*
I woke up by the sound of my phone going off. I looked at the screen, it was a text from Louis. I smiled as all the flashbacks came from last night. I had to make Louis mine..he's perfect. I quickly opened the text.

*texting*Lou- HiHarry- Hey!Lou-How are you?Harry- I'm fine, you?Lou- I'm good,thanks

*texting*
Lou- Hi
Harry- Hey!
Lou-How are you?
Harry- I'm fine, you?
Lou- I'm good,thanks.
Harry- Does Brent stay home on Saturdays?
Lou- Nope,why?
Harry- I'll pick you up at 5, be ready.
Lou- Is this like a date?
Harry- Yeah😉
Lou- What should I wear?
Harry- Anything, you look beautiful anyways.
*LOUIS' POV*
I blushed at the last text and jumped up to my room, totally forgetting to turn off the tv, I was just so excited. I flashed at the clock, it was only 1:00pm, I had a lot of time..but I wanted to look my best.
I stared at my room, it was my fault that it was so dark and empty..I could always decorate it. I started with the basic cleanings. I opened my curtain, which was always shut, " yikes, too bright." The room already looked better. I tided the room,the curtains,the floor, everything. I then made a list of the things I needed, I went to my drawer taking out my saving, "this should do it" I smiled and rushed down and out of the house.
~
I came back, dragging myself upstairs. I decorated the wall with fairy lights, putting pictures up, made my bed with the new bed sheet I bought. I took a few steps back to get a better look at the whole room.. "perfect" I smiled.

My eyes landed on the clock

My eyes landed on the clock. "Shit it's 4 already?!" I quickly ran in to take a shower. It was 4:30 when I came out. I starred at the closet blankly. I didn't want to go underdressed it over dressed, Harry never told me where we were going. I heard my phone beep. It was a text by Harry.
Hazza- Don't  dress up in anything too fancy, just something comfy and warm.x
Wow did he just read my mind or something?
~
It was only 5 mins left to 5:00. I looked at the mirror. I Wore black skinny jeans, a white t shirt, a pair of checked vans and a leather jacket my mom once gifted me. I made my hair, and I'm done!

~I heard the door bell ring, I took a last look I the mirror, rushing down

~
I heard the door bell ring, I took a last look I the mirror, rushing down. I took a deep breath before opening the door. I was left speechless with the sight in front of me. Harry stood there, his curly locks shinning underneath the sun, his skinny jeans perfectly showing off his think yet muscular legs. His blue colored shirt looking beautiful at him. I wouldn't lie when I say,I was drooling.

"You done?" Harry laughed, holding out a bouquet of roses

"You done?" Harry laughed, holding out a bouquet of roses. "I hope you like roses" he said, hopefully. I blushed "thanks, I love them..by the way, you look amazing!" "Thankyou, you look gorgeous yourself,Lou"
"C'mon" Harry said as he opened the car door for me. "I didn't know you had a car" I said, getting in. "Well surprise" he said,closing the door. "Jerk" I said, rolling my eyes. He laughed as he got in the driver seat. Soon we were moving.
~
*THIRD PERSON'S POV*
The car ride was smooth, they both were stealing glances of each other, laughing and blushing when caught. "So where are we going?" Louis asked,looking at Harry who was focused on the road. "I have a place in mind, but you can chose" Harry said politely trying his best not to look to his left, which he was sure would be a distracting, yet beautiful sight. "No it's fine..I don't go out too much..my dad.." Louis began. Harry cut him off, "Shh, today you forget everything and just enjoy, babe" he said removing on hand from the starring wheel and gently squeezing Louis' upper thigh,keeping his hand there. "'Babe?' Who said you can call me that?" "Oh..I'm sorry..I know we ain't dating yet.." Harry said confused. "Relax I was joking,love" he said bursting into laughter. "Wait is that?" Louis turned up the volume. And Harry began to sing, "You are still the one that I think of..the only one that I dream of.. 🎶" "you know this song?" Louis asked. "It's my favorite" "mine too!!" They both started singing, laughing. Soon the ride came to an end.
~
Harry jumped out his seat and opened the door for Louis. "Thanks" Louis blushed. "Wow this is fancy" "i know right? Well do you mind if I hold your hand in public, Lou?" "Ofcourse not" Louis said intervening their fingers. They walked in. "Table for two please" "right this way,sir"
~
They both ate, Louis made weird faces and noises causing Harry to laugh loudly. They both were finished and after many insists Harry paid.
~
Harry looked at his watch, "it's only 7 yet, we still have an hour.." he looked at Louis, who was lost in his thoughts. "You good,Lou?" "Oh umm yeah.." "wanna go somewhere" "actually, I can we walk, the park is so beautiful and so is the sky" he said looking up at the stars. "Anything you want"
~
They walked for a while and then sat on a bench. Louis signed, "this is so beautiful Harry.." "Just like you.." Louis looked at Harry after his comment, blushing and looking away. "Louis..can I ask you something?" "Yeah" Harry singed, " I don't know if it's too soon or anything..but you are so beautiful and so perfect and I like you.." Louis' mouth dropped open. "I..wow..hazz" "I understand if it's too soon" Harry quickly added looking away. "It's not" Louis smiled, leaning in. Their lips fit perfectly. They both knew in this moment that they were meant to be.
~
Harry drove Louis back home. Louis stepped out of the car and Harry followed. "I had a great time,love" Louis said, placing a gentle kiss on Harry's check. "I'm glad,boobear" "by the way, blue really suits you.." Louis said. "Thanks, I fell in love with blue since I saw your eyes." Harry said,smiling. "Very smooth,  styles." Louis said, giggling. "Haha bye" Harry said, turning to his car. "Why don't you come inside? There's still time for Brent to arrive. I decorated my room, I wanna show you.."Louis asked, hopefully. "Sure!"
~
They walked inside. "Well well well,who's this? Your boy-toy?" Brent asked, his eyes red, he was drunk. Louis,scared looked towards Harry. Harry intervened their fingers, Louis stood there, shocked of Harry's move. "Oh,I see. Leave boy. And Louis..why don't you go and make the bed..?" Brent said, smirking. Louis moved,obeying. Harry tightened the grip on Louis. "He's not going anywhere, Brent" Harry said, his voice deeper, eyes dark and jaws clenched.

•••••*AUTHOR'S NOTE*Shit! This didn't end well!Q) what do you think will happen?Thanks for reading till here!Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more❤️🐾

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Shit! This didn't end well!
Q) what do you think will happen?
Thanks for reading till here!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more❤️🐾