the ship

Shotos POV

" SHOTO !!" A blue and white fish yellwd swimming frantically trying to catch up. " Come on Jasper!" I tried to tell him. Swimming g through the deep blue ocean. Nothing to see for miles. We left the castle grounds I wanted to get out and explore for a while. But being prince your not allowed to go outside the castle grounds especially since I wonder about the human relm. Wondering what its like out there . My father forbids me to leave. But rules are meant to be broken with curiosity. " Shoto look!" Jasper yells looking forward to see a darken figure . I started to swim towards the darken object as I gotten closer. Realised it was a sunken ship. The torn sails and and boat broken I half. It reminds my of my bicolour hair spit into 2 colours. Red and white. My curiosity grew a I swam towards the ship. "SHOTO !" I looked back to see Jasper he looked like he seen a ghost. " What?" I asked . "W-w-were n-not gonna go a-a-are we?" He stuttered. " Of course we are what do you think?" I asked. I swam towards and opening in the boat. " This is amazing." As I looked around and noticed that Jasper wasn't with me. I looked back through the opening and seen Jasper hiding behind a rock. " You coming?" I asked.  " N-no ." He said. " Fine I guess your going to have to wait out here by yourself ...alone. in the deep blue " I said as I started to go father in the boat.  Before I knew it Jasper was right behind me ." Don't ever say that again." He look me in the eyes. " You know I'm scared." He said. I giggled. "Why do you think I said it" I smirked swimming father in the boat. Than spotting something shinny. I swam towards it. I picked it up. " It looks like a small Triton" I said looking at Jasper. I stuck it in my bag that I had on my left side hanging. We looked at it for a while than started to explore more around the ship. before I knew it my fun turned to  horror. "SHOTO !!! SWIM!!" Jasper yells swimming past me I looked confused and looked back " SHARK!!!" I wasted no time swimming toward Jasper finding a small window. Jasper went through getting stuck. I tried to help push but it was no use. We're about to be shark food. I soon seen a piece of wood flooding my instincts kicked in. I grabbed the piece of wood and hit the shark making it turn the other way. An with the time I hurried and pushed Jasper through the window I soon followed . And getting greeted by two of my father guards. "Prince Shoto you are to follow us back to the castle as your father the king demand it." They yelled in harmony. I didn't want to fight so I agreed an followed them back to the castle. It took a while but finally was able to get to the castle were me and Jasper soon split. I was wanted in the thrown room. We're my father the king was waiting for me. I straighten my form to look presentable. "Shoto!" He yelled still trying to hold back his anger. " Yes father?" I looked at him. He moved closer to me. " We're were you ?" He smirked at me thinking he already knows. " Well you know just out and about in the ocean blue." I said than " also in a sunken ship almost eaten by a shark." I whispered to myself. " What was that?"  He looked at me staring straight into my eyes like he was staring at my soul. " Hey look at what I found!" Trying to change the topic and pulling out my small little Triton thingie I found in the ship. My father didn't look happy. " Shoto what did I tell you about going to the human relm." Trying to hold back his anger.  Grabbing the small shinny Triton thingie out of my hand. " This is nothing you should have! Forget about the human relm!" He still trying to hold back his anger. " Dear calm down he just a boy." My mother came holding my father and grabbing the shinny thing from my father an giving it back to me . " He has his hobbies honey and you had yours when you were a boy." She said with her calm voice. She placed her hand raping it around my cheek and here eyes followed to my left side were my uncle left a red scar covering my left side of my face. My hair usually covers some of it."now go sweetie me and your father will have a little talk." She smiled. I obeyed m mother wishes and went to my room. I soon found Jasper waiting for me. " You know if somebody else came they would've thrown you out ." I explained " yea I know" Jasper shot back. I swam towards the window. I looked back to see Jasper getting comfortable. "Don't get too comfortable come on." I said. Jasper gotten up knowing we' re were going to . We Soo left the castle grounds again to a place where there stood a giant boulder I the way. Pushing again it and moving it a little just for me and Jasper to fit. As we reached the other side all you could see is my collection of human artifacts every where. I soon gotten my shinny small Triton and placed it next to what looks like human jelwery. Aka a necklace. "What on the seven sea is this Shoto!" I looked back to see my father standing before me . His eyes seem to be burning with anger. " Father it's - it's not what it look like!" I tried to explain but before I could father ha his Triton it started to heat up. " IVE TRIED TO TELL YOU BUT YOU SEEM TO NEVER LISTEN THIS TIME YOU WILL LEARN YOUR LESSON!!" he yelled before I could yell he aimed for my collection. The Triton blasting light towards everything destroying my collection of the human relm.  Couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out of here. I started to swam a way. I Soo gotten father an father away . Soon my secret place wasn't seen anymore. I soon started to hear screeching I started to look around but nothing was around me. I looked up and all I could see was colours. Above the water. I then notice a figure above the water. I started to look back to make sure   nobody was around as I started to swim up. Getting closer and closer to the oceans top. The sky above seem dark. It was kinda blurry in the water. I peeked my head out of the water and I heard the loud screeching sound than followed by the bright colours . The dark sky and the white shinning things I the sky. My mother taught me that they were called stars. They shinned so bright. I then noticed that the bright other colours was coming from the ship. I heard singing I gotten closer to the ship and I heard laughter. I wanted to check it out. I went back under water. Before I knew it I was face to face with Claude my dads best servent. He's also a lopster. " What do you think your doing ?" He smiled. " Nothing." I looked at him. He looked up and seem my smile trying to hide it. " Calm on Shoto. " He grabbed my hair and pulling me down." You need to learn Shoto the humans aren't that great. " He tried to explain. " Do you know what it's like up there?" I asked.  He sat me down on a rock. "Now listen to me close. Prince Shoto. The human world isn't were you should be. Now listen here." He started to sing. " Shoto dont you see you got everything you ever need down here under the sea. " He added on." You keeping saying like there something for me here under the sea. But what. Want to know is what it's like up there dancing in the human world." I sang. "Ooh Shoto don't you see your duties are here right under the sea." Claude sang. Claude started to get distracted by sing now was my opportunity to sneak away. I swam back up to the surface of the ocean and looked for and opening seen a small ledge. I swam back and seen Claude was still distracted so I took my chance an swam an jumped. I grabbed on the ledge and pulled myself up. My tail trying to sit. I coul already hear the singing and laughter again. I peeked through the small square hole . And something caught me eye.