"Woah, man are you scared?" Yusuf chuckled, looking closely into Benyamins face. 

"Yes..." Benyamin groaned, slouching his shoulders. "That I have to wear this stupid suit. I am so exposed man, like the whole world can see me now."

"No ones that stupid to wear a hoodie to their wedding, idiot!" Yusuf chuckled, smacking Benyamins head with one of his textbooks. Yup, they were stupid enough to bring their textbooks to the wedding!

"Son, it's just today you wear this. Tomorrow everything will go back to normal." My uncle convinced him calmly, putting a hand on Benyamins shoulder. Benyamin was acting like he was gonna lose his entire life anytime soon just because he wasn't wearing his hoodie. 

His eyes were blazing with annoyance, "Why couldn't I wear a hoodie to my wedding? This is so not fair!" Benyamin whined childishly.

"Now is not the time to whine or throw a tantrum. Come here son!" My mom and aunt yelled furiously together in unison.

I watched as Sarah plastered a smile on her face showing no glints of nervousness. Benyamin copied here expression and they both answered the questions the imam asked. I knew Sarah liked Benyamin, but she was never all crazy over him. It was just a simple crush I guess.

"Benyamin Abbasi wants to take your hand in marriage, do you agree?" The imam asked.

"Yes," Sarah nodded softly lowering her gaze while I noticed Benyamin taking her hand and squeezing it with love and care, it was a sign of comfort.

"And you Benyamin, would you like to marry Sarah, daughter of Harun Abbasi?"

"Yes." He said while everyone cheered for them.

 Only a very few people were invited to our wedding. I went straight towards Sarah and hugged her tightly as soon as she was done. She giggled as she squirmed under my grasp, "Don't worry, sis. You are not losing me anytime soon."

"I'm just so happy to see my baby sister grow up so quickly." I said dramatically placing my hand across my heart acting like my aunt.

"Well, me too. I am happy to see you grow up extremely slowly." She replied sarcastically rolling her eyes making me laugh.

 When I let her go, my family members and her friends hugged her one by one. And from the corner of my eye I noticed Benyamin sliding a ring on her finger. Benyamin is older than Sarah by a year, basically my age. 

They will make a good couple, both of them were cheerful and sweet. 

 My sister has a guy that will love and cherish her forever. Inshallah!

*********************************************

Yusuf POV:

"Yusuf, I haven't forgotten about you two?" My dad teased. Hajara gave a nervous glance at my dad, fisting her palms. "You guys need to get married too you know?" 

 Hajara's eyes grew wide in an instant. "But... But uncle please can we wait a little longer, please?"

"No butts... I don't want anyone butting there way in the wedding." My dad said stubbornly, Hajara looked horrified probably wanting the floor to open up and swallow her down right now. I watched as she froze with fear as if she'll make the biggest mistake in her life if she marries me. 

"Everything will be fine." I assured, she slowly nodded lowering her gaze. 

"Yusuf Abbasi wants to take your hand in marriage, do you agree?" The imam asked already tired of his day.

"Y-yes." She forced out.

"And you Yusuf, would you like to marry Hajara, daughter of Harun Abbasi?"