H2L 35

NaYeon kept her eyes on the latter in front on her studying the latter's elegant figure while she was in her deep thoughts on what she was doing at the latter's place, in her room to be exact.

"So uhm, I'm guessing you're wondering why you are here or how did you get here based on how you're looking at me." The latter said clasping her hands and sat on the chair across the bed where NaYeon was sleeping.

"Actually, that's what I'm about to ask. I'm confused, I mean I don't remember hanging out with you last night except that we talked in the office. I don't remember anything. I think I drank a lot." NaYeon asked and massaged her temple. She had a hangover.

"You think? You sure did." The latter replied and let out a light laugh.

"So how did I get here? What exactly I am doing here and where's Sana?"

"I don't know whom you are talking about. I know nothing about this Sana but I brought you here alone last night. I saw you with a guy last night outside the bar I often go and he was forcing you to do some shit with him and so I helped you.

I was about to drop you at your place but you passed out. I didn't know where do you live and I couldn't use your phone either to ask your contacts to get you cause it has passcode and the person that I know who knows something about you didn't answer my calls so I ended up taking you with me here.

Don't worry, I'm not that bad. I mean I didn't do anything to you. You're safe with me." The latter replied then the both of them went silent to the point that they could hear a pen dropped on the floor.

"She seems nice." NaYeon's inner self talk at the back of her head. Awkwardness covered the room since they didn't know each other that much.

Except that NaYeon was a friend of JeongYeon and the latter was JeongYeon's girlfriend as what she knew.

"Thank you." NaYeon broke the silence and the latter just laughed at her.

"It's nothing and oh, here's your phone. It's out of battery but you can use mine if you want to inform your family. They might be worried now." The latter said handing her the phones. She then dialled Sana's number since she didn't know where she was or what happen to her Japanese friends.

It took her two missed calls before the latter finally answered her phone. Well, she was busy with her friends thinking how to find NaYeon.

"Yah, squirrel, I've been calling you and you're not answering my calls. I'm worried sick thinking what happen to you. Where are you?" NaYeon asked. She then heard her friends voice at the back of other line. She could hear JiHyo was crying.

"Oh my gosh, thank God that you're alive." Momo said after she snatched Sana's phone.

"Of course, I am. Why would I be dead?"

"Ah because we couldn't reach you and you didn't tell us where you are?" The latter said.

"You bunny, don't ever do that again. You got it? Tell us wherever you go. Don't make us worried." JiHyo said on the other line. She was about to complain about JiHyo's voice but hearing how worried the latter's voice was, she decided not to.

"I'm sorry, don't worry about me. I'm fine, I'm with a....I'm with a friend and I'm glad our squirrel is with you. I just called to let you know that I'm fine and my phone shut down so I just barrowed someone's phone and please tell President Yoo that I won't be going to work today."

"Okay, come home soon. We missed you." Mina said.

"I will and I missed you too." She said and ended the call. After talking with her friends, the latter then invited her to eat breakfast with her.

"So, You're JeongYeon's girlfriend, right?" She asked.

"I am, I was but then she's avoiding me now." The latter said with a sad tone.

"Well, it's my fault. I wasn't there when his brother died. I wasn't able to go to her, she thought I disappeared from her side when in fact I didn't know I left.

One day I just woke up and found out I'm already in Europe for years. I wanted to explain to her but she didn't listen and worse she said she's into someone else right now.

She hates me now because she thought I abandoned her." The latter said and her tears started forming and falling down her cheeks. NaYeon felt sad at the sight and she thought it wasn't just her that was getting hurt.

It was both of them, the three of them, she loved JeongYeon, JeongYeon loved someone else and she thought it was JiHyo. JiHyo was not into girls and what hurts the most was with the latter's side that she still loved JeongYeon. She never stopped loving her but the latter was now in love with NaYeon who was now in front of her.

The two hung out the whole day and NaYeon felt comfortable with her since she was an approachable person behind that elegant and charismatic look. She was way different from what people judge her by her looks.

After hearing the latter's side, she offered to help her talk to JeongYeon though it meant betraying her own feelings. She wanted JeongYeon to know the latter's side that why she left, what happen to her to stop JeongYeon's hatred towards the latter.

She loved JeongYeon but she wanted things to be fair between her and KaEun. She thought JeongYeon had the right to know the truth and let her decide who she will end up with. If she still loves KaEun then be it, she didn't want to be as selfish like other people.

"Thank you. Thank you, thank You." KaEun said while hugging her tightly. NaYeon just smiled and hugged her back. It was like the two of them became friends.

After NaYeon charged her phone, she called JeongYeon who immediately answered her call.

"You want to talk, right? Go to the Circle Park tonight 6 PM. " NaYeon said and immediately ended the call. She let out a deep sigh and went back to KaEun.

She told JeongYeon to come to that park not to meet her but to meet KaEun to explain her side, to let the two of them settle things from both sides.