Chapter 15: Some Things Build You up...Others Break You Down

Ok so i know its been so long since i put a A/N (Authors Note) in the beginning of the book but i just wanted to tell everyone from here untill the sequel and probably a little into the sequel the P.O.V. will be from Fun Ghoul. I just wanted to say that so evertime i started a chapter i didnt have to say "Fun Ghouls P.O.V."! c: ~Cyanide Murder

____________________________________________________________________________________

        I almost tripped as i took a few steps away. This cant be happening, they couldn't have gotten her was the only thing that i could think. The world felt like it was collapsing around me, there was only one thing i could think to do run. That's exactly what i did too, Past party,jet,vampire, and kobra, past the trans am, past the zone 5,4,3,2 signs but then i stopped, hearing a motor come towards me as i approached zone one, i was so close. I quickly put my mask on not even putting it over my whole head and lifted my gun. I was about to shoot when i saw the spider, it was them. I put my gun back and took off my mask. I sat down drawing my knees in close hit me, hit me, hit me! I don't want to live! I heard the loud sound of a engine and felt sand hit my face. I thought that was the end but they stopped right before hitting me. I don't know who but someone got out of the car and slipped me on their back. I slowly propped open my eyes and saw blonde hair, thank you kobra. He sat me in the back seat and i stared forward not quiet sure what else to do. The motor started again and soon we were heading back from the place i had just ran.

~

        Autumn jumped into my arms hugging me, i had missed her. The war has been over for about 5 years now and i'm happy to just be with her. Soon i'm pushed to the ground by the children as they surround me hugging me "Daddy!" they both yell hugging me. "Happy Birthday you two, i brought you a gift." The girls tried to see what i had in my hand and Autumn Sat next to me in the flowers "arn't you supposed to be helping Gerard at the headquarters." Autumn asked and i layed back handing the girls each a small box "I'm sure he can figure it out himself and pluss he has Mikey and Ray." I said watching the girls open the boxes, inside was a necklace. They fit their pieces together making part of a heart "Daddy wears the rest of the heart?" Lilly asked, i smiled handing Autumn a box. She opened it and found the third piece and i connected the fourth making the full heart reading "born to be wild, born to be a kiljoy." The girls smiled but their faces soon turned to frowns. I cupped their faces in my hands "whats wrong dears?" i asked and then all the sudden i heard 2 loud pews and the girls fell to the ground bleeding, Gaping wholes in their chests. I looked around for help but no one was there not even Autumn.

~

        I awoke screaming. It was just a dream. I wiped the sweat from my face and looked around seeing the room half filled with light. I walked into the main dining room still thinking about the nightmare. It must've been because of Cyanide's Disappearance. I rubbed my face with both hands looking through the cupboards. I took out a package of crackers and a can of power pup. I ate and listened to music as the time clicked by. I watched as everyone slowly started to awake after an hour. Party took a few crackers as i spread a little more power pup onto another cracker. I looked into the can seeing it was almost empty. I pushed it away not wanting to eat the rest as i shoved the cracker i had in my hand into my mouth. I licked my fingers clean and leaned against the bar. "BLI got Cyanide." I said, turning off the radio. The room was silent again, party finally spoke. "How do you know?" he asked pulling a hand through his snarled florescent hair. "diamond." i said simply, he nodded "Then i suppose we should start making a plan." he looked over at jet and got a nod back before jet disappeared. "Come with me." he said and we all followed him into the room Cyanide was given after Adrenaline moved in though she never used it. It was quiet a big room. Soon jet came in and kobra helped him, carrying maps, papers, pencils, markers, pens, a few chairs and a round fold up table. We set up the table and chairs and sat down. Party spread out a paper and a map of the zones. "okay so here's my idea, we pack and head towards zone 4. There's a old gas station there that most people don't know about. We'll stock up and leave clues that we were there, then when were about to leave we'll shoot 4 times into the air and listen to the station made for drac announcements and wait for korse to give his message for them to come. Hopefully he'll send enough dracs that its easy to get into the city. We'll go out onto the east side were bullet and crash are. We'll see if they need any repairs  or alterations to help them blend in with the new droids. From there we'll start our plan to actually attack the headquarters and get back Cyanide." He looked around the table and we all nodded, except Kobra. "were will adrenaline be during this? She cant fight while shes pregnant!" he did have a point. "How about we bring her over to Diamonds in zone 7. Shey'll be even farther from BLI and battery city and she'll be safer." Kobra nodded and we all went into our rooms packing clothe and kobra explained everything to adrenaline. Don't worry Cyanide, were coming to save you.

__________________________________________________________________________________So what do you think? I'm gonna try to finish the book today since theirs only 5 more chapter and i've written four chapters in a day before. I might begin on the sequel but i don't know yet because i still need a cover. Anyways i hope you like it! "You don't believe in god! I don't believe in luck! They don't believe in us! But i believe we're the enemy!" ~Cyanide Murder