Pt. 1

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌✧✧◍

intro:

◌a young artist, unaware of her beauty as an artist; steps into a entrancing painting. She bounces into another timeline, and spots a young male....... with a puzzled expression.

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◦◦◦

➶◌◌◌

I woke up, abruptly from my bed. The sun displayed a beautiful ray of sparkles that lingered on my window. I stared at my window for awhile, hoping I would not have to get out of bed. I heard a huge thump, before I could open up the window and breathe in fresh air.

Thump.

I saw my color coded books, messily disorganized on the floor. The shelf where they had fell out of had a small canvas laying flatly on top of it. I went over there slowly, still confused what I had witnessed.

The canvas depicted a young blonde man staring at a painting filled with a galaxy with eyes scattered around mesmerizing the man. I recalled that painting a few years ago, when I really wanted to go to an art show. My parents encouraged me to paint something to enter it. So determined, I started mixing my color palette, occasionally adding multiple strokes on the painting. It took me an hour to finally complete the piece, but I stared at it for a couple of seconds before placing it on my shelf. It wasn't a quality piece, or so I thought. In the end, I didn't go to the art show. Now that I look at it, it's still in good condition.

It's not good enough. How can someone like me be an artist?

I gently placed the canvas on the bookshelf, got changed, and left my room. As I went down the stairs, I saw paint splattered across the floor. Some of the paint tubes were sitting upright, while some of it were slanted against each other. At the end of each mess stood my brother and my mom. By the looks of it, they were probably trying to do an art project together, but clumsiness was definitely in their blood.

           "Good morning, my clumsy artists. How is the masterpiece so far?"

           "Oh give me a break Y/N, it's only just begun." he shouted out as a grin spread across his face.

            "He's right, this is the start of our new project. I have to say, the floors were slippery." she said, while suppressing her laughter.

            "OK, I'm gonna go see some real masterpieces done by professional artists. So I'll leave you to it then!" I chuckled softly as I ran down the stairs out the door.

             I took a glance at my mom and brother, which were priceless enough. My mom's face was piping red, and she looked like she was about to burst in anger. While my brother's grin just grew wider. Satisfied, I took off into my car and to the art show.

Funny enough, I'm going to the art show today. The one I didn't go to many years ago... Maybe that might be the reason I'm going today.

                As time went by, I had already reached the art show. From the looks of the building, it had looked abandoned. The gray color of the building made it seem it was an outcast compared to the others. It's like, the gray paint of the building had been preserved for decades. There was no sign of mold, no unclean windows, even the signs were spick and spam. With a straight face, I walked into the building. The inside of the building looked spotless and no one seemed present in the end. Until, suddenly a silhouette slowly made its way toward me. It seemed like the presence was of a female. There were curves that gave it out, along with the sounds of heels roughly hitting the floor, and a bag dangling from her arm.

"You look like an artist to me" the lady said in a satisfied tone.

"I'm no artist, I'm just someone admiring beauty. My pieces are worthless" I said in a faltering tone.

                 The lady then disappeared for a few seconds only to appear again with a small canvas and a ribbon on top of it. It looked so familiar, but I must have been imagining it.

"Art is art. Beauty within you, you must find that on a long journey" she said as she lifted up the painting, facing toward me, at eye level.

How is that possible? How did she get my canvas? It was on my bookshelf when I was at home.