Percy nodded, "go ahead man."

The boy nodded as he slowly walked forward, "ah, hi everyone. I'm Percy Decker, and I'm the son of Pan."

The camp went silent when suddenly Dionysis got off of his seat so fast Percy swore he heard the sound barrier break, "WHAT?! YOU'RE THE SON OF PAN?!"

"Percy are you sure?" Hermes asked as he zoomed up to the kid before looking at him with a keen eyes.

"Yeah, my powers for identifying demigods kicked in and told me so-"

Lie successful!

"-The kid felt like the forest, like Grover did. But it was more powerful, more.... Godly. So I put two and two together. Was I right?"

Hermes nodded, "he has Pan's eyes, I'm not sure, but I think he is Pan's kid."

Just then a green Satyr head appeared over little Percy's head lighting up the ground with it's forest green glow.

"Well that settles it," Percy said smiling, "you're definitely Pan's kid now."

The entire camp bust into chatter and whispers as everyone gave the boy side glances. Little Percy fell into himself in agitation and worry.

"Percy what's going on?" The kid asked.

Percy knelt down and placed his hands on the boy's shoulder, "it's simply mini me, you just got claimed."

"What does that mean?"

"Why don't you look up and find out?"

The boy did just that and when he did he saw the green Satyr head above him glowing brightly, "woah!"

"Yup, that means your dad just acknowledge you as his son, pretty cool right?"

"Yeah, but why does everyone act like it's a big deal? Their acting like I'm different. This is normal right Percy?"

The son of Poseidon nodded, "relax mini me it's perfectly normal. It's just.... remember when I told you that you were an extra special demigod because of your dad?"

The kid nodded, "yeah."

"Well you see mini me your dad is the lord of the Wild and recently he's gone missing. No one knows where he is, your mom was probably the last person to have even seen him and you are his son. You're a big deal kid."

"Percy the little one looks hungry," Hermes spoke up, "maybe we should get him something to eat."

Percy nodded, "that's right you haven't had anything except some french fries."

"It's okay, I don't get hungry often," little Percy said holding onto Percy, "if it's all the same with you can I stay here?"

Percy looked to Hermes who shrugged. Percy smiled, and turned to little Percy, "sure mini me, though you're going to have to let go my leg. I have a job to do and I need the leg to do it. How about this, see that pretty blonde girl over there with the know it all type of attitude?" Percy pointed to Annabeth who huffed in amusement at the know-it-all comment,"that's Annabeth, one of my best friends, why don't you wait with her and she'll make sure to make you feel at home."

Little Percy nodded and quickly walked away leaving Percy alone.

"Well if that was just the first one this might turn out to be a longer day than I originally thought," Dionysis commented as he took a swing from his can.

Percy nodded and quickly pulled out the second demigod, Jonathan Filius, his half brother.

The man wore a khaki formal soldier's uniform without the cap on top. Medals lined his left uniform and on his right hip was a holstered gun. The man had blonde hair but his eyes were a shade darker than Percy's. He looked around dazed and confused.