I go round to her side, open the door and hold my hand out to her. She takes it, giving me a cheeky grin before swinging her legs out the car and standing up. She walks off and begins to greet fans, I pose for the paps and then the people running the red carpet get us to switch.

I take selfies with the fans and sign stuff they have out for me ready to sign. I love seeing them all so happy because of us.

They then decide for me and Dakota to do the pap photos together, I wrap my arm around her waist and she does the same as we smile and pose for them.

"I love you" I lean over real close to her ear and whisper. She giggles shyly, nudging me slightly. "Behave" She mouths and I grin at her as we are both taken inside the building.

---
*Dakota's POV*

We're just leaving the premiere. The last ever one. I feel so relieved, I gaze at jamie as I wait for him, he too looks relieved. We can be us now.

He comes over to me, holding out his hand for mine which I gladly give to him. We've both had a few glasses of wine, so we're both a little merry. "Ready to go baby..?" he whispers, kissing my cheek gently.

"Take me home.." I gaze up at him lovingly, he smiles and leads me out to our waiting car. Opening my door, he helps me in. He then goes round the other side and slides in next to me, the driver pulls away and starts our journey home.

The Partition on the car separating us from the driver is up, so we have a bit of privacy. I turn to Jamie, he's gazing at me with nothing but love in his eyes. He takes my breath away..

"I want you" I whisper, undoing my seatbelt and leaning over to kiss him hard on the lips. He gasps, taken back by my kiss, but he kisses me back with just as much love as I'm giving him. He undoes his seatbelt and whilst reaching out for my hands, pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him with my legs either side of his.

He deepens the kiss, stroking his tongue against mine and I begin to grind against him. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol we've had or whether I just find him real hot in this suit tonight, but I'm so turned on, and i think he feels the same.

His hands inch their way up my thighs, until he reaches my thong, his fingers move past them and he rubs me gently, making me groan lowly. My hands find his erection and I undo his belt, his button and then the zip.

He gasps as I tighten my hand around him, moving it slowly to start with. He withdraws his fingers suddenly, making me pout, then he pushes my dress up so it's all bunched around my waist. He then frees his erection from his pants and before I know it he's pushing into me hard, causing me to gasp.

He pushes up into me hard, I rest my hands on his shoulders and he rests his hands on my hips, pushing me down with each thrust he makes. I groan and throw my head back, feeling myself getting closer the more he pushes.

"Jamie.." I bury my head against his shoulder to muffle out my groan as I let go and climax around him hard, he follows suit, pushing into me hard once more before letting go and filling me with his climax, his fingers digging into my hips.

He pulls out of me slowly and I giggle. "I can't believe we just did that in the back of a car" I put my hand over my mouth as I giggle, climbing off of his lap to sit next to him. "I know.. you're irresistible baby" he kisses me gently as he fastens up his trousers.

"I love you.. thank you for this evening, us travelling together and leaving together... we can finally be free" I smile at him, running my hands through his hair gently. "I love that.. and I love you, very much" he smiles at me lovingly, I rest my head on his shoulder.

--
We're soon home, Jamie sorts Zepp out for me whilst I get ready for bed and take my make up off. I'm just cleaning my face when he comes into the bathroom to brush his teeth. I finish up in the bathroom, running my hand over his bum gently as I walk by, making him laugh.

I climb into bed, tying my hair into a messy bun before lying down and waiting for Jamie, who appears minutes later. He turns the light off and gets into bed, spooning me from behind. His hands Rest over my stomach and I close my eyes.

"I wonder if there's any news articles about us yet?" I pout slightly, leaning into him more. "Hmmm, we'll soon see in the morning.. I think that's what we should do now.. just go out in public together" he replies, to which I nod my head.

"That sounds good to me.." I smile, turning my head to kiss him gently. "How do you think they'll all react?" He asks. "Hmm, I think they're gonna go crazyyyy! All our fans want us to be together anyway" I giggle. "Well that's true" he laughs, kissing my neck gently.

"I think we should go away.. relax properly" I turn in his arms to look at him. He nods and pecks my lips "where would you like to go?" He replies, stroking my hair from my face. "Mmmm.. I'm not sure yet" I pout and he chuckles at me. "What about.. Barcelona?" He suggests.

"Or we could.. go visit your family?" I say quietly, waiting for his reaction. "Wait really?! You'd want to go see my family?" He gazes at me, his eyes wide.

"Of course.. secretly I know you miss them, and it hurts me that they don't live closer to us.. lets go see them" I stroke my thumb across his cheek as I cup his face with my hand. "I'd love that" he whispers and kisses me gently, repeatedly.

"Maybe.. we can see if Amelia would let us take Dulcie?.. I'm sure your family would love to see her again, as they don't see her much.." I say quietly, turning to him and playing with his fingers gently as I continue. "And... I guess, well I know I have met her a couple of times, but.. me and you are more serious now, I think I'd like for her to get to know me.. if that's okay?" I stutter slightly, and Jamie moves one of his hands to my chin, lifting my face so our eyes meet.

"I'd love that... my two favourite ladies " he whispers kissing my lips lightly. "Me too" I smile shyly. "I hope that soon, she'll love you just as much as I love you, and she can stay with us from time to time, when we have our children she can be around them all the time." He strokes my cheek, I nod at his comment, grinning.

"It's a deal then" I grin at him. I've met Jamie's family before, but not as his girlfriend. "I can't wait for them to welcome you in as one of us.." he leans over to me, kissing me gently on the lips. His comment makes me grin as butterflies form in my stomach.

"I can't wait to be apart of what you are.." I stroke his cheek with my thumb, kissing him again gently as he smiles. "I love you so damn much" he looks from my eyes to my face, his eyes full of love. "I love you just as much" I grin, stroking his cheek.

Hope you enjoy!!! They're finally Free!!!😁 comments appreciated as always, now I really need to go get ready!