Maria-Her costume looked like Mina Ashido's except the color has a cheetah print and orange belt.

Kelly-Wears all black with a pair of angel wings on his back, heavy combat boots and sleeveless gloves. Has a scabbard for his katana strapped to his back. His usual wavy hair was tied back to show black scar prints on his cheeks.

Mio-A colorful skirt with tights and a white gym outfit matching with purple trainers.

Destiny-An orange and yellow dress with fire designs on it.

The hero team walked out of the buildings looking utterly defeated. Some of them had fear extended on their faces.

Maria: I'm traumatized, nya...

Samuel: Wow...That Souta guy...His quirk is no joke...

Souta: Hmph...*Walks away*

Maria: So is Oka-chan's...

Eito: Ah man...I can't believe we lost...I swear Hein's quirk must've gave them the advantage.

Hein:....And how is this my fault?

Eito: Because your quirk is so damn lucky!!!!

Hein:...No comment.

Samuel: And there was Kenji. He was so fast. It was like we couldn't see him.

Luna: *Pouts* They must've cheated!

Luna soon regretted that as she heard Oka's voice behind her laced with venom.

Oka: Oh really...?

The dark aurora filled around Kuroha as everyone besides a few shuddered at the girl as she almost ripped the shredded teddy bear again.

Oka: I can assure we did no such thing. We won fair and share. Next time you underestimate our power. I will sell you all to Satan for a corn chip. Got it?

Class 1-C: (YIKES!!!!)

Luna: Y-Yes! Sorry Oka-chan! I won't angry you ever again!

Eito: Ditto.

Oka: Good.

Samuel: Damn she's scary...

Sylvia: You ain't lying...

Maria: (That poor teddy bear though...)

Present Mic: (Why do I feel like my heart about to explode...?)

Class 1-C: (Oh The Horror!)

Oka: *Giggles Maliciously*

Geysis: Now that everyone took a shot at the course. We will all take a break and try it again some other day. But I must say...You all had impressed me today. If you keep up the good work...I can tell you all will become great heroes... Remember...Take this course seriously.

Class 1-C: Yes sir!

With that, the spell quirk user left leaving Present Mic with the others.

Present Mic: I'm so proud of this class! Good job little listeners! Go on and take a short break. When you all get back to class. I got a surprise for you all.

Some of the students lit up in excitement. They get rewarded for their hard work?!

Akira: A P-Present?

Present Mic: Not really. But you'll see...

With that...Everyone took a break and went for the showers.

Eito: Hehehehe~!

Mikoto: ...What?

Eito: *Nosebleeds* Some of you guys got some nice muscles~~~! Good abs too. Goddamn!