Shen Wei peeks over the blanket and sighs in defeat when he only sees the man is leaning closer to him. He covers half of his face while his eyes are meeting with the others. "We're at the hospital you know."

"I know," Zhao Yunlan nods and kisses Shen Wei's forehead. "That's why I will only do that much."

"Are you hurt?" he asks when he sees the bandaged hand. Zhao Yunlan just smiles while he caresses the man's cheek.

"Nothing is more important than your safety."

"You say so, but, you are injured right? Why are you so reckless," a frown occurs on Shen Wei's face and it just makes Zhao Yunlan chuckles.

"It's not that serious. Trust me," Zhao Yunlan still trying to convince the man nonetheless.

Shen Wei closes his eyes as he sighs. "Sorry Mr Zhao, for the inconvenience."

"And now you're calling me with that," Zhao Yunlan snickers as he sit down. He looks at the file once again. "Then, let me ask you a few things Prof Shen. It's for the case."

Shen Wei rolls his eyes now that Zhao Yunlan's words which is as sarcastic as he did. He sits up properly and puts on his glasses before he looks at Zhao Yunlan who is checking on the file. "So, the man known as Yuan who kidnap you. Did you know him?"

"Yes, he was our family's driver," Shen Wei fiddles with the blanket while Zhao Yunlan is still looking at the file. He jots down a few things with his free hands.

"Then, he said about ultimate collection. Do you know anything about that?" Zhao Yunlan asks again while Shen Wei just shakes his head.

"Did he do you any harm?" this time, Zhao Yunlan closes the file and stares at Shen Wei. They both exchanges look before Shen Wei is the first averts his eyes. "So?"

"He did nothing," Shen Wei mumbles softly and Zhao Yunlan changes position. He sits on the bed this time, closer and more serious than ever.

"What did he do? I asked not as a police officer, but, as someone who loves you," Shen Wei'e eyes widen at the statement. Someone who loves him? Why is a statement as simple as that makes his heart thumping so hard. His face blushes so bad at the moment while Zhao Yunlan keeps on staring at him.

"N..nothing..really.. I promise," he looks down before he feels Zhao Yunlan's breath against his skin. He closes his eyes just to allow Zhao Yunlan to kiss him. The kiss is gentle and only takes a few seconds. Shen Wei disappointed a little with the short kiss, but he won't show it since it seems like Zhao Yunlan has a lot in his mind.

"I don't like the idea of him touching you, even him thinking about making you his collection? Seriously?" Zhao Yunlan mumbles as he rests his head on Shen Wei's shoulder. "I don't like it. I just don't."

Shen Wei takes a look at him before he smiles. He wraps his arms around Zhao Yunlan and pat's the man's back gently. He let out a soft hum before he mumbles. "He did nothing, nothing that worth to be worry about. You do know that he kind of in 'love' with us right? He didn't do anything to harm us."

"Urghh, you're making me sick...," he snuggles on the crook of Shen Wei's neck. It sends shivers throughout Shen Wei's body due to the sensation. It's ticklish, or rather, it's making him shivers with a weird sensation. He squirms slightly when he feels the wet lips against his sensitive skin.

"Aherm, excuse you, there is a kid over here," Da Qing is standing there while covering Ye Zhun's eyes, or more likely he is pretending as if he is covering his eyes.

"Tch, why must you disturb us at the most important moment?"

"I won't hand my Ge to a pervert like you!!!!" Ye Zhun grumbles as he stomps forward, hugging his brother possessively. "Never!"

"What? Why? I thought we have reach an agreement?"

"No! I take it back!"

Shen Wei just frowns at the situation he is in and when he sees his little brother is now quibbling with Zhao Yunlan. And since Ye Zhun has the memories of everything, he thought that it'll be awkward for him. He told Shen Wei that he is the cause of their death in the previous life, and he has been beating himself about it. But, seeing this, it seems like he has getting over it when it comes to Zhao Yunlan. It is hilarious in a way.

"Ge, what are you laughing at?" Ye Zhun pouts while he pushes Zhao Yunlan's face away from coming close to Shen Wei. That view just made Shen Wei's laughter getting a little louder even though he covers his mouth.