Looking After Three Kids

Comincia dall'inizio

"Dada" he looks at me as he raises the doll so I could take it. I help him out and soon Santana and Brittany turn up.

"Well hello" I greet them.

"Hello" Santana took Britt's coat off and revealed a short sleeve pink and white Minnie Mouse vest with a tutu and some pink Minnie Mouse tights with pink velcro shoes.

"Look at you, cutie" I coo at her and she giggles a little

"So, you're looking after Isabella as well?" San asks once I let them in and let them sort themselves out.

"Yeah, I forgot I was supposed to be babysitting Brittany but then I thought I'm gonna challenge myself"

"Oh right" soon Finn and Rachel show up with little Isabella in her pushchair.

"Bubbie" Blaine squeals and got to his feet as fast as he could

"Blaine, shh, sweetie, the baby's sleeping" we quickly tell him.

"Ughnn" he whines at Finn, raising his arms as he looks at the pushchair, trying to see the baby.

"Look" he whispers.

"Bubbie" Blaine smiles with his dummy slightly out of his mouth as he looked into the stroller. Finn soon heads my way but Blaine didn't like that idea.

"Hey, you have her all day, stop whining" Finn jokes.

"Bubbie" he whines.

"Come on you" I say as I take him off Finn.

"Good luck with that one" Finn tells me.

"Thanks" I chuckle. We soon say bye to everyone and soon it was the five of us.

"Alright, who wants lunch?" Sebastian says.