× O ¦ N ¦ E ×

Start from the beginning

"Yes please. I'm not in the mood to deal with her right now. She gonna start flirting with me again and then I'll get mad. Yesterday at the bakery was literally the worst, I don't know why I got so—I don't know how to explain it." Marinette explained.

The ombre haired girl nodded, she already had her math book in her bag since she didn't have a locker so she would bring her books to and from school each day. Both Marinette and Alya were in different classes for every subject except Geography, History and Business Studies.

"I have a feeling Chloe's going to flirt with you more this year."Alya commented teasingly twerking her eyebrows at her smaller friend, who sighed, after glaring at the brown eyed girl.

"Don't say that otherwise it will really happen and I don't want Chloe to annoy me."  Marinette told her.

"Oh come on, it's not like you don't enjoy it."

"Ughh, stop it." Marinette hated to admit it but she liked it more than she should but didn't want to accept it.

Once they got to the end of the corridor where math classrooms were the bell suddenly rung. Alya then ripped out a page from the math book she had in her hand.

"Thank you"

"No worries, I'll see you at recess."

"See you then"

Marinette then shuffled over to the front of her classroom to see the door open and Mr Spinebark already in the classroom writing up algebra equations on the board. For Marinette they were fairly easy since she wasn't the worst at maths and she had a pretty good memory so that helped her. She sat down in the first row towards the left of the class and sat down grabbing her pencil case from her bag.

"YO YO YO! WASSUP EVEYBODY! Yo Mr Spinebark, mah man, how was your holiday?" That voice only belonged to Chloe. Every single first day of school had been like this from grade five up till now and it didn't seem like she was going to stop. Her friends all trailed behind her, laughing their asses off.

Mr Spinebark gave the biggest death glare in the world to the blonde haired girl who was waiting for an answer with a friendly smile. "Go to your desks and solve these equations." He pointed at the chalkboard board and glared back at them.

"But sir, how was—"

"Do your work"

Marinette smirked, she was glad that Mr Spinebark put Chloe in her place. She always loved math classes since that was the only class the blonde was put in her place. Instead of completely shutting her mouth she started whistling towards the back of the class room.

"Jesus, you didn't have to be so mean." Sabrina then told the teacher.

"Shut up Sabrina." Alix scolded.

The rest of the people in Marinette's class started to flock in and do the stuff written on the board in complete silence, well except for Chloe who was still whistling loudly. Even Alix wanted her to shut up and said it multiple times up she wouldn't listen and just persisted on doing it.

By now half of Marinette's paper was filled with solved equations and Mr Spinebark growled, as he is a warewolf, glaring directly at the Demond girl. "Sit next to Marinette. Maybe she'll teach you how to be quiet." He told her starring deadly into her eyes.

"Sure" Chloe agreed.

Nonononono, I swear Alya cursed me by saying that Chloe would flirt with me more this year, Marinette couldn't help but think to herself. The chair next to her was suddenly occupied by the blonde who whistled a wolf whistle when sitting next to the Angel. The blunette groaned rolling her eyes and sighed heavily adding as much overdramatic emotion as she could.

"Why is everyone so mean today, Marinette, aren't you going to greet me?" Chloe asked ever so innocently, batting her eyelashes with a pout cutely.

Marinette ignored her by doing the second last question off the board. "Oh come on Mari~" Chloe whispered in her ear.

"Give me some personal space, please." The Angel demanded, pushing Chloe away by her nose.

"Oof, I didn't ask you to be so harsh, my lady" The blonde commented.

"And I didn't ask you to annoy me." Marinette replied, while getting out of her seat and going up to Mr Spinebark to show him her work.

Chloe sat in her chair, eyes tracing Marinette's petite, pretty figure. Demonds never really were attracted to Angels, but every time the blonde would lay her eyes on the bluebell eyed girl she would think otherwise. It wasn't really seen as odd to see an Angel and a Demond as a couple. However, Chloe had overheard a conversation that she had with her best friend Alya, Marinette said she had found it odd. The greed inside the blonde boiled in anger, but Chloe did the best to control that anger since one way or another Marinette would fall for her. She was sure of it.

"You've literally been tracing your eyes on my every since I stood up and came back here. Checking out a girl in class is truly disgusting, don't you think?" The angel commented.

The blonde licked her dry lips before replying, "It's bothering you because you know you like me."

Marinwtte rolled her eyes, "Why do I even ask? Of course I'm going to get a perverted answer."

"I'm not being a pervert, I'm stating the truth."

"Yeah. Yeah. Tell yourself that when you're trying to get nudes off girls online."

"Why would I ask for nudes online? When either way I could get you to strip for me."

Marinette stared at Chloe wide-eyed out of shock, "You did not just say that."

The demond of greed smirked and twerked her eyebrows, "maybe I did"

The blue haired girl rolled up her math sheet and slapped the blonde across the face. "Stupid pervert." She muttered under her breath.

⚪⚪⚪

First Chap written: 22nd of December 2018

Published: Sunday 19th of May 2019

--

I love Chloenette.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
Chloe X Ladybug is kinda thriving
now so like :')

-Nixy ™ ❤💕