What just happened?

My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm a UA high school student. It's Friday so Im walking to my house. It is 5:43 pm. Im on my normal route and I felt like someone was watching me. I pushed it off with just my head messing with me. I heard something. It was just a cat or so I thought. I felt a hand around my mouth. I screamed and punched and kicked. Then I heard a voice. "I was going to regret doing this to you, but now I'm not regretting anything Izuku" the deep voice said. I fought harder. I saw a bright flash of yellowish green light. Then everything went black....

......I felt my body and realized I could move. I slowly opened my eyes. I was on the ground with my face bleeding from the fall. I looked at the sky. It's PITCH BLACK. Mom is gonna kill me. I stood up as quickly as I could. I felt weird. What was that light? My chest felt heavy and my legs felt weird. I looked at my phone. 9:28 pm, ya I'm dead. I'm gonna be killed. I started walking towards my house and eventually reached it. I opened the door. I saw my mom walk out of the kitchen. "Izuku Midoriya, where were you?" She demanded. After I explained what happened, she was concerned instead of angry. I just told her I wanted to sleep. I flopped down on my sold bed after getting changed and slid under the covers. I closed my eyes knowing I could finally sleep.
..... I slowly opened my eyes to the bright sun coming in my curtains. "So bright" I whispered me voice sounded higher. I pushed the covers off and stood up. Ugh why are my clothes so loose? And.. why is my chest so heavy? I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. A sheik of horror came out of my mouth. My mom rushed in. " Izuku what's wron-OH MY GOD" she yelled. "Izuku that's you right?" She asked and I nodded. "I-i-I'm a-a g-g-g-GIRL?!?!" I shrieked. My voice was different I had long hair that went down to my waist. I was shorted and now I had b-b-boobs and a b-butt. My mom brought me to the living room. "Izuku do you remember what happened?" She asked. "I think it was that guys quirk. The one that attacked me yesterday." I said. "Mom can I call my friend?" I asked and she nodded. "I'll make some coffee." Answered me. I picked up my phone and called Uraraka and asked her to come over, and to hurry. A few minutes later I was still in complete shock when the doorbell rang. I pulled my hood up from my hoodie witch I got earlier. I walked over hiding my face. I quickly opened the door. "Deku~Chan you look shorter and is everyt-" she stopped talking when I pulled her in a shut the door behind her. "Deku what's wron-OH MY GOD" she yelled as I pulled my hood down while talking my hoodie off. "Deku what happened to you?!?!" She kinda yelled at me. I explained what happened sitting on the couch with her while my mom brought us coffee. I took the cup and started drink it. "Woah slow down" Uraraka said. I stopped. "What do I do? What if I'm like this forever? What will happen?" I started mumbling. "Deku your mumbling. The most important thing is to see if you going to be like this forever" she said. She was obviously wanting to do something with me. I didn't want to think about what she would do. "Izuku, I made a doctors appointment for you, we leave in five minutes" my mom said. "Uraraka can you come" she nodded.

*after the doctors appointment in the waiting room*

I walked over to Uraraka and my mom. "I'm gonna be like this forever" I said as tears started running down my face. I started sobbing. "It's ok Izuku your going to be ok" my mom started saying. It did help. "Deku I know this is a bad time but we need to get you knew clothes and stuff." Uraraka said.

They brought me to the mall. I was forced to get an entire new wardrobe. We ended up getting these outfits.

Outfit 1

Outfit 1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.