"Where was I?"

"Snogging face with Hermione." Harry deadpanned and Ron had the decency to blush and look away.

DracoMalfoyy is typing...
Message from DracoMalfoyy.

DM: Oh and Potter? You should wear your glasses tonight, I hate to admit it but they suit you :)
HP: *Harry x

Smiling to himself and holding his phone close to his chest, Harry put on his glasses which he hadn't worn, outside of the odd selfie (for the aesthetic) and met up with Hermione at the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Why are you wearing your glasses?" She asked as soon as the boys sat down in the chairs opposite her, Harry presumed she had been saving. "Did you loose your contacts again?"

"No," he laughed, "I just... fancied wearing them today." He said looking over to a certain blonde boy, who nodded his approval before turning his attention back to Pansy and Blaise.

The only thing that got Draco through the days lessons was knowing that he would be able to go out somewhere with his friends where nobody knew who he was. He'd never really been to Muggle London, well that was a lie. He used to go with his father all the time when he was younger when his father had business in the Ministry. But never on his own, the prospect was quite daunting but he knew that he'd be with Potter. For some reason unknown to him, that made him feel rather safe.

"Pans." He whispered to catch the girls attention, they were in Potions and Slughorn was going on about an ingredient he had studied in the summer so he wasn't particularly bothered.

"What d'you want?" She replied, putting her elbow on the table and leaning into it so she could face him without causing too much attention.

"Potters invited us to go clubbing in Muggle London with Granger and Weasley."

She gasped loudly and had to smother it with a cough, "Oh my!" She whispered cheerfully, "This'll be the perfect opportunity for you and Potter to, y'know, get to know one another-"

"What is that supposed to mean?" He hissed.

She rolled her eyes, "Please. Blaise told me the two of you were VideoChatting all last night."

"It wasn't all night." He grumbled under his breath but Pansy didn't seem to care.

"I think it'll be fun." She answered, "Salazar knows I'm always up for a good party and a drink, plus Granger and I were talking last night and, surprisingly, she's not all nerdy and horrible."

"Oh God, you've gone soft, my dear!" Draco gasped dramatically and clutched at his chest.

"Unlike you with Potter." She winked and Draco received a glare from Slughorn for the surprised squak that came out of his mouth.

DracoMalfoyy posted a pic!