|The Way.|

The night of the party.

Ariana.

"OHH MYYY GODD! I have no idea what I want to wear." I whined.

"Look, you had days to figure out your dam outfit just pick a dam outfit so we can get the fuck on it's only you that be so dam late." Trey rolled his eyes sighing.

"She a girl bruh its always them that be the slowest ones!" Chance yelled coming in my room. "Ariana it's not that serious just throw something on it's not like you going to the Grammys or bet award Jesus Christ y'all females need to get it together."

"Look I was bushy work, and school is a full time job. Not only that I have to look good 24/7." I said flipping my hair.

"Girls." They both said shaking their heads.

"We gone be late for his party man." Trey whined

"Man get the fuck out my room!" I yelled. "Dam I guess I'll put this on I didn't even wear it ... it still has a price tag on it."

I held up a pink crop top, and a pink mini skirt.

"Aight that's good." He said walking out.

"You have two minutes!" Chance yelled shutting my door.

I rolled my eyes. "Niggas." I shook my head. They think they can rush me. Beauty takes time. See there a boy all that gotta do is wash there dicks, and make sure there hairline is on point, but as a female we have to make sure our hair, makeup, outfit, shoes, and all that extra shit is on point it's just the consequences of being a women.

They lucky I took my shower, and had my makeup, and hair done or we won't be going period. I just slipped on some timberlands .

"Alright! Now I'm ready!" I smiled walking out my room, and downstairs.

My phone went off as I got a text from Izzy. Weird she never texts me . Whenever she sees me that's really the only time we have an actual conversation other then that she don't speak to me foreal. I hope she not one of jasmines friends cause I would cut her off in a heart beat, but she seems pretty cool so I won't do that.

Izzy😊: you on your way?

Me: yeah I only live ten minutes from his house .

Izzy😊: alright bring yo ass on.

Me: 😂. Alright will be there.

"Man Ariana come on we don't have time to be on fucking Twitter." Chance complained.

"Whatever it was Izzy she wanted to know where I was."

"Still at your house now let's go." Chance said smacking my ass as my eyes widen.

"Chance what the hell?" I pushed him. "Fucking pervert."

"Hey your ass was there I couldn't resist." He shrugged as we pulled up at the party.

The party was already packed, and it was only 9:30 im surprised the neighbors weren't complaining about the loud music, naked bitches, and niggas smoking weed everywhere. But, half of his neighbors were even at this party!

My heart started pounding I swear I hate parties it just isn't my thing the environment itself just something I can't vibe to so I tried my best to keep my composure .

"You Alright baby girl?" He said grabbing my hand as I slightly blushed.

"Yeah I'm fine ."

"Your nervous chill it's a party you'll have fun let loose enjoy yourself your with good people." He said as we interlocked fingers.