"I'm one-hundred percent positive Louis." I said before a sharp ringing noise filled the tense air.

Saved by the bell - wow never thought that would happen. Phew.

                                                                            ~*~

"What is he doing here?" Ava whispered in my ear at lunch.

I snuck a glance at Louis who was pushing his salad leaves around with the plastic white cafeteria fork, staring down sadly at it. I then looked over at Louis' table which was crowded with all of his friends, no seat was empty.

"He has no where to sit I guess," I said and pointed to his table.

Bliss, who was perched on a seat next to Louis, was drooling over him and watching him play with the food in front of him. I laughed silently at how she found him more interesting than her food in front of her - since she was complaining how hungry she was before Louis sat down here.

"Hey man, what's wrong?" Jakeson's voice cut through my thoughts.

Louis' eyes snapped up to meet Jakeson's and he shrugged, "Not really hungry." He explained and pushed the tray of food away from him.

I looked down at my paper bag lunch - an apple, a PB&J sandwhich, and a bottle of water. I then looked over at Louis' discarded lunch that had a salad, tater tots, and a hamburger occupying his tray. I licked my lips and reached over the table and picked up a tater tot before popping it into my mouth.

He smirked at me, as I took another one and then uncapped my water slowly eyeing him. Why was he smirking at me like that?

"What?" I asked before taking a gulp of my water bottle to wash down the potatoes.

He shook his head still smirking, "Nothing really."

 After a silence elapsed our table I finally broke it by saying, "Your smirking."

Louis' smirk immediatly dropped but was replaced by a frown and his eyebrows furrowed slightly at my comment, "Yeah - so?"

I shrugged, "So .. we cool?"

Ava nudged me in the shoulder since both of her hands were held captive my Jakeson's. I shook my head at her as a 'I'll tell you later' gesture and waited for Louis' answer. He looked as if he was debating something before he held his hand out to me.

I took his hand and mine and he shook it slightly before letting it go, "We're sort of cool, for now."

I watched Louis stand up from the table, place his uneaten tater tot basket infront of me and shoot me a smirk before walking away from the table. I watched his retreating figure before averting my gaze to the tater tots infront of me. I picked up a tater tot and was about to pop it into my mouth but I saw a small piece of paper at the bottom of the basket and slowly picked it up discretely.

'Victoria, I know I said we're sort of cool but i'm not letting you off the hook. Game on. - Lou xox'

I crumpled up the small piece of paper with Louis' semi-neat handwriting on it and stuffed it in my pocket. What did he mean by 'game on'? But whatever it meant, I didn't know whether I should be scared, terrified, happy or excited.

                                                                          ~*~

"Sexual tension my ass." I muttered folding some clean clothes and shoving them into my dresser.

The rest of the school day had been uneventful other than having a free period since my physical education teacher was out sick for the day. I then arrived home to find mum had gone to work and wouldn't be back from work until later on. She left me a list of things to do which included; feeding Biscuit, folding my clothes on my bed, ordering some take-out from Nandos, doing my homework, moping up the kitchen floor and washing the dirty dishes in the sink.

I had just finished feeding Biscuit and folding my clothes so now I was off to order Nandos. I put my mum and my order in and sat at the kitchen table as Biscuit happily trotted around the kitchen.

"Your going to get dizzy and fall over." I mumbled to the stupid dog that was walking in circles around the table I was currently sitting at.

My phone, which was placed infront of me vibrated and I quickly unlocked it and checked the messages. One from Louis.

Wait, Louis?

'Hey babe. :)'

I wanted to pretend to gag at his text, but I just couldn't muster up the feelings too since his 'Hey babe' gave me slight butterflies in my stomach. Now that, I wanted to gag too. I was supposed to be one of the only people who weren't begging Louis to take them out on a date - now I'm re-thinking that situation.

'What is it Louis? I'm busy.'

Okay, what I texted him was a lie. I was sitting at my kitchen table watching my stupid dog make a fool out of it self and waiting for carry-out to arrive.

'Can I come over? ;)'

'No.'

'Why not? )':'

'Your annoying.'

'I wasn't annoying when we were talking on AIM.'

'That was different.'

'How so? Its the same person, just now we know who's behind the username. :)'

'You weren't a jerk online.'

I willed myself to put my phone in a seperate room so I wasn't tempted to text Louis back if he did respond to me. The last text I sent him was spot on, and it was true.

He wasn't a jerk online. He has like a split personality, a online personality and a face-to-face personality. And to be quite honest, I liked the online one better.

                                                                           ~*~

Ohmygod. You are so welcome for updating when I'm laying in my misery. I've missed a week of school for being sick and I wasn't planning on updating today but I did. Your freaking welcome.

I don't have much to say other than the Runner-Up shout out.

xXxFeatherwishxXx - Runner - Up Challenge winner.

Read all of her stories guys, check them out! I highly recommend you do if your looking for 1D stories to read. :)

Also, I do have a questions page. It'd be the 'chapter' before this. So have any question about me, my writing my life etc? Comment on that page, I edit it everytime I get more questions!

Please comment, vote and fan me. I feel like a lot of you just read my stories and you don't fan me. So if you want updates and cool features you need to FAN ME, it's the only way you'll get inside stuff about my updates and about me. Thanks a lot guys. :)

- Michelle. xx

Video: The Wanted - All Time Low. I love this song and it kind of fits this chapter. :)

Also, #Voteonedirection for the VMAs guys. Support your favorite band, I know I am! :DD