You were on the bus. It was going to be a long trip to San Franokyo. Would exactly be 16.5 hours. (16 hours and 30 minutes) Your parents said they had set up a house for you in San Franokyo. It would be a long trip. They also supplied you with money. From $450 to 500.

"Hehehehe!" You turned to see a little girl sitting next to you playing with her toy. She looked adorable. You tapped her on the shoulder. She turned towards you. When she did, her cheeks went to a light blush of pink.

"Hi, My name is Y/n. What's your name?" Y/n questioned.

"M-m-my na-name is Lisa." She said, embarrassed. 

You raised your hand to pat her head. When you did, she kind of purred like a little cat. It was so adorable.

"Awww, you're so adorable."

"Thanks." 

"Who are you with?"

"Nobody. They don't care about me. They left me to die." Lisa started to cry.

It hurt you seeing her like this. But, you couldn't do anything. It's best if you don't get involved.

She looked at you with pleading eyes. "Do you think you can lend me some money to get food and water? I don't have any money. I have a place to sleep, which is the bench."

"No thanks. But, nice try though."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Listen, Lisa or if that is even your real name. I know what game you're playing and it won't work. You're just using your child-like charms to get me to hand over my money and do whatever you ask."

Lisa stopped crying. "How did you figure it out?" She evilly smirked.

You chuckled. "It was obvious really. This bus makes you pay 5 dollars every stop. You said you don't have any money."

"That's all? I could just have enough money to make at least pay the few stops we make."

"Nah, Your clothes have the same pattern on it. Which reveals that you just rolled in mud and dirt."

"Are you a genius or something?"

"I don't know. I just know these things. But,... I know that you're telling the truth about the money and where you sleep. Soo, maybe I can just give you a hundred dollars." 

"Really, after what I tried to do to you?" Lisa said, curious.

"Yeah, I mean. You are a little girl. Soo yeah. Here."

You gave her $100 dollars. She seemed excited like she never got that much. You knew you lost money. But, It was well worth it. To see her smile.

"Thank you so-" Lisa had tried to say.

A hole appeared on top of the bus. A couple of guys jumped down from it. They had guns in their hands. It looks like they were hijacking the bus.

"EVERYONE PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP! I'LL KILL SOMEONE IF THEY DON'T!" A One guy yelled, with him waving a hunting rifle in the air.

Everyone put there hands in the air. Not a single person resisted. The bus driver was pushed off the seat. Then, shot in the head with the rifle.

BAM!

You covered your eyes. It was awful to see. You couldn't do anything. They had guns and others with them and you had...nothing. One of them spotted the little girl beside you. She froze. You could hear her heart beating at an extremely large rate. 

He walked over and grabbed her from her seat. She was put at gunpoint. Tears were coming down her face. She looked like she was going to pee her pants.

"I'll kill this little girl if you don't hand over your money, NOW." The second hijacker yelled.

"P-please don't I-Ill do anything." Lisa cried.

The second hijacker laughed evilly. "I want you to pull down your pants right now."

You couldn't take it anymore. You didn't care if they killed you, beat you to death, or throw you off this bu while moving. All you cared about is Lisa being out of harm's way.

You ran to the hijacker, grabbed his collar, and punched him in the face. He tried to get out of your grasp, but It was too strong. You kept punching him over and over. Until someone grabbed you from behind.

"That was a bad idea, buddy." The third hijacker chuckled creepily.

"You're not my buddy, bitch." Y/n said as he spits in his face.

He brought you to the door of the bus. It looked like he was going to throw you off.

"I'm gonna throw you off this moving bus. How you gonna like that."

"Rather be off, then stay here with your stinky ass breath."

He threw you off of the moving bus. You landed on the side of your face. It hurt like a bitch. You tumbled down the road. The cars rolled over you.

But, somehow you were still alive...

You were barely conscious. Something black was trudging towards you. It looked absolutely looked disgusting. It got on your hand. You didn't have the strength to flick it off so you can die in peace.

It looked like it was engulfing you. You were scared. Your heart was beating fast. 

Then, a voice appeared out of nowhere, "Do you want to live?"

"...Yes."

"I'll give you the power. I will give you a new life."

"Who are you?" Y/n asked before you fell unconscious.

"We are VENOM!"

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __  __ __ __ 

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Author's Notes

I hope you enjoyed. I tried to make it as best as I can. Please comment on what I could have done better. I do need to do better on my writing ability.