Chapter 31. Hiding in the locker.

"Wake up!" Basti runs to my room, screaming.

"What?" I shout back.

"Nothing, you just need to wake up and put the cakes in the car!" He shouts.

"Uggh, fine. You know, I had a pretty fun day with Sarah yesterday," I tell.

"Oh yeah, what else did you do?" He asks.

"Oh, we just talked... about things... and maybe you," I say and his face turns red.

"What did she say?" He shouts.

I grab my bra and hand it to Basti. "Go on, you know what do to," I smirk.

"No! She didn't! I'm so screwed, right?" I nod. "Gosh, why?" He asks.

"Because I want to. But for now, let's go," I say.

We're in the car. "So, has Julian asked you out yet?" He asks.

"What? No! Why would he?" I ask.

"But he has to! It's your birth..." He stops. "Shit," I hear him mumble.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. It's so hard not to laugh, because I know about their little surprise.

"Uhh, nothing," He quickly smiles and shuts up. Then we sit there for quietly and awkwardly, until we arrive at the stadium. I see Julian.

"Heey, Ali!" He shouts. "There's your birthday tomorrow. Wanna do something?" He asks.

"Like friends, right? Bastian talks about us like all the time, that we're so cute together. You don't like me in this way, right?" I ask.

He smiles nervously. "Yeah, totally. Yeah. Friends only! What is he thinking?" He's avoiding eye contact. Oh god. Basti may be right! That's not good.

"Basti!" I scream over the field. 

"What?" He shouts back. He's on the other side of the field and we need to shout.

"Come here!" I shout.

"Naah, it's not that important!" He screams back.

"Fine! If you don't come, boys will know about..." I start to shout, but then, Basti cuts me off. "SHUT UP! I'm coming already!" 

"So, I'm here, what do you want?" He looks annoyed.

"You may be right about Julian," I say.

He starts laughing. "What did I told you? I was right!"

"Okay, calm down. And now, I want a piggy back ride," I say.

He sighs. "Again with the piggy back. Okay, hop on."

We ride about few minutes and then, Jogi comes.

"Okay, enough with the jokes! After training, I need to talk with Mario, Erik, Marco, Manu and Toni. And maybe Julian. Yes, you too, Julian," he says. Jogi looks kinda mad.

"What did they do?" I ask him.

"Uhh, i just need to talk with them," he says.

That's it. I need to find out what they're talking about. I tell Basti that I'm coming home with a bus, because I need some alone time. Yes. He'll believe it. I lie to them that I'm leaving earlier. Actually, I'm going to hide in one of the lockers in the dressing room.

This is awful. I've been here about half an hour and now, finally the guys are in here. I hope they don't discover me. I'm in a empty locker, but still, enything could happen.

Shit. My phone rings. I quickly put it on silent, but someone has already heard it.

"Shhh, everybody shut up!" I hear Kramer speaking. "Did you heard that?" He asks.

"Heard what?" Someone asks.

"I...I don't know," Kramer says.

"Voices in your head? Still recovering from that hit in the final?" Poldi asks and bursts out laughing.

"Okay, okay, we're all dressed and clean now, let's run, before Jogi comes. He looked very angry before. Good luck, guys," Basti says.

"Oh boy," Julian says as Jogi walks in.

"I think you all know very well why do I wanna talk with you," he says.

"Not even a slightest clue, boss," I can hear Marco speaking.

Jogi sighs. "I think you know very well that the problem is Alissa." I'm a problem? What the hell? "Well, she is not a problem, she's done an amazing job, but she is a bad influence for you guys. It's kinda obvious that you guys like her. So I suggest that you don't try to do funny business with her. It really influences your playing. If you don't listen, she will have to leave," he states.

"What the hell? I don't even like her," I hear Erik.

"Oh really? It's so obvious, Erik. You can say, you hate her, but your face doesn't. Well, see you tomorrow. Don't forget, it's her birthday tomorrow!" Jogi says and leaves.

I'm scared to think what tomorrow brings.

------------

Ughh, school started. We have 5 subjects in german this year. Maths, physics, history, biology and german(obviously) and we are going to Germany at the end of this school year! Yaay! My phone is still broken so that sucks. Honestly, Wattpad on phone is so much better!

Don't forget to vote & comment!