Torn Between The Gaight: [Lirry]

Liam:

I'm so confused. I noticed it about a month ago. My girlfriend Jenna broke up with me and I was heartbroken. As soon as I got off work I went right to Harry's house, like I do everyday. I was trying so hard not to cry when I got there. He had a huge cheeky grin on his face and he screamed from like five feet away, "Leeyum! How are you todaaaay!? " He threw his arms open for a hug, I hadn't seen him all week. When I hugged him I erupted into tears. When we got into the house we sat on his couch and he just let me cry in his arms. "There there Liam. What happened? " I told him that Jenna broke up with me. So Harry, being Harry, called up the gang. We're in a band with three of our other friends, Zayn, Louis, and Niall. We play at clubs sometimes, we're all friends with another group of guys who have a band. Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum. They couldn't make it so the five of us in our band hung out.

We jammed out a bunch of breakup songs in Harry's garage. Niall had his guitar, Harry on drums, louis on keyboard, and all of us sing. When we finished singing I felt much better. We all had a few laughs then the lads all had to leave. Harry and I sat around playing Xbox and eating junk. "So how do you feel now Payno? Better? " He asked. I smiled, "Much better. Thanks Harry, you're a real pal. I love you mate. " "I love you too Payno. " That was it. The first time I'd said that to him in the like twelve years we've known each other. When he said it back my heart sank into my stomach and started to flutter. It was really awkward, and it was beating so loud I was afraid he could hear it. I looked up at him and something hit me, the light was shining on him and his brown curls were like glowing and he was smiling, as usual, but it was different. He didn't look the same. He looked much different, I wasn't looking at my best mate, but at someone I loved... in an unnatural way. Jenna moaning my name brings me back to the present. See this is weird, even 11 inches deep in Jenna I'm thinking about Harry. That's not normal at all.

When we finish I look up at the ceiling and think about what Harry's doing. Jenna and I got back together a few days ago. She said she was very emotional and some crap and she really loves me and wanted me back. I took her back, because of course that stuff with Harry was just something that happened in the moment you know. I was just devastated and had a weird thought. But ever since then the feeling has progressed and when I got back with Jenna it was put in like overdrive. I haven't seen him in a week and I just want desperately to hear his deep British accent call my name. I just want to see him, to playfully ruffle his long brown locks. Ugh snap out of it Liam. This isn't you, at all. I lean down and kiss Jenna. She smiles, "How was it for you? " I chuckle and whisper, "It was amazing Harry. " What?! She looks up at me like she didn't hear me, luckily, "What? " My heart starts pounding, "I said, 'It was amazing very. '"

She gets up, "Great, now, I have to go to work. Have a good day. But don't you dare go and hang out with Harry. " I sit up, "Why not? " She's never liked him, "You two hang out too much. It's like you two are dating and it's weird. " When she said dating my heart sank into my gut, "Dating? Come on he's my best mate. We just have a bromance. " She rolls her eyes while getting dressed, "Whatever, no seeing your boyfriend, and tell him you're my boyfriend and he can't have you. " I laugh and roll onto my stomach, "Can I at least hang out with him a little? " She growls, "No, sorry to sound like a bitch but absolutely not Liam. " She finishes getting dressed and leaves my apartment. I get up and start to get dressed, "I guess I'll go see Zayn, and maybe Zayn will invite Harry over. She can't say anything about that. Ha. "