Part 3

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

We walk in the bathroom and a foul stench comes out. Sam walks in but before he could get to Jake he slips smacking his head on the toilet. The floor seems to be covered in some type of grease like a freshly oiled baking pan. "Jake what the fuck is on the floor?!?!" I see Jake come running at me full speed with his hand out ready to smack me. I duck out of the way and Jake runs into the wall knocking himself out. "Great now I have two unconscious people" I say throwing my hands in the air. I take Sam to his room and lay him on his bed, I walk back into the bathroom where Jake lays still knocked out. It seems like he didn't even start washing his hair so I drag his body towards the tub putting his head under the water. For the first few minutes all the water that came off Jakes head ran brown so after putting in lots of head and shoulders and picking out bugs that had been stuck in his hair the water finally ran clear. I dry off Jake, lift him, and start taking him to his room. While on my way to his room Josh passes by me while eating some corn. "What are you doing?" he asks. I hold up my finger trying to catch my breath. He looks in the bathroom and realizes what day it is. "Aah I see, do you need help?" "If you wouldn't mind that would be great" This is weird Josh is actually talking to me, odd? "I really enjoyed your show earlier, I would love to see it again." "Oh uh thanks." We drop Jake on his bed and walk to the living room where we sit on the couch and chat for a few minutes. "What the hell was on the floor in there?" I ask concerned "Oh that, Jake must have been brushing his hair and that was the grease coming out." he shrugs. We hear someone come down the stairs and see Sam walk in the room with us. "Hey can you give us a minute" he says to Josh. Josh nods quickly and runs out of the room. "Hey sorry about tonight, this is not how I expected it going." "Sam it's no problem, but the thing is I don't know if I could date you, I think I like someone else." "Oh... It's Jake isn't it that's ok" "Oh well actu-" he interrupts me "No its ok. I would love to still be friends tho if you are ok with that." "I would love to be friends with you" I smile at him

I decide that it was late enough and that I should go home. Sam walks me to the door and hugs me goodnight. "Goodnight Sadie thanks for washing Jakes hair. I'll put in a good word with him" "oh but I-" "Uh uh you don't have anything to worry about. Goodnight Sadie" with that he shuts the door leaving me to walk home barefoot.

The next morning I woke up to a text from Sam.

Sammy: Hey what are you doing today?

Sadie: I'm going to meet my friend and we are going to go ice skating. You wanna go? We are going around 6.

Sammy: See you then! I'll bring the guys!

I get ready by putting on some black leggings, a crop top, and vans. I throw my hair up and walk out. It takes a few minutes to get to the ice rink and when I pull up I see my friend. I walk over to meet her when I hear a screech coming from behind me. I turn around and see Josh driving a van towards me with the other 3 guys flailing their body out of the car. The car keeps coming closer so I run to the sidewalk afraid I would be hit. The car screeches to a stop where I was standing just seconds ago. Was Josh try to murder me? The 4 boys jump out of the car and what the hell were they wearing? Josh was in a pair of tight gold pants with a fringe vest, Jake was wearing beetle juice pants, a t shirt, and a scarf, Danny had a colorful long sleeve shirt with a large hat, and Sam was wearing a pair of tiny shorts, and again no shoes. "Hey guys this is Holly" Sam walks over, feet crunching beneath him, and puts his arm around Holly, the two start talking and really hit it off well. Jake walks over to me "Hey Sadie sorry about last night I didn't want you to see me like that." he says looking down "Hey its ok we all have our days." He takes a deep breath "And I wanted to tell you that you can now call me Jake and I won't hit you anymore for it." "Oh wow Jake-" He smacks you harder than ever before, you moan "Im so sorry force of habit... Did you moan?" "NO!!" "Ok well Sammy told me about your crush on me and I feel the exact same way!" Sadie didn't know what to say "Ooh uh he did?" "He sure did and I would love to go on a date with you! We could go right now if you want" "I would but uh... Holly is where I can't leave her" "I don't think she will be alone" Jake says looking over my shoulder. I turn around and see Holly and Sam comparing feet laughing uncontrollably. "I guess you're right" I say. As he grabs my hand i see Josh frown at me, I give him a sympathetic look. Jake and I grab some skates and head on the rink. We talk for awhile while skating in circles doing little tricks. I see josh putting on his skates and call him over to come be with us. He gets on the ice and falls instantly so he decides to crawl the rest of the way over to us. He is nearly to us when he gets stepped on by a barefoot Sam. luckily Sam was not give skates because he came barefoot so he was skating off the layers of dirt on his feet. Josh starts crying uncontrollably from being stepped on. Sam goes over to help him up apologizing but when sam steps closer josh gets a whiff of his feet and throws up on the rink. being the sympathetic puker you are throw up on Jake and he throws up on Danny and Danny throws up on Sam. now that everyone is covered in vomit they they run to the closest car wash and hose eachother down. "Wow guys that was super fun!" sadie exclaimed. "Definitely" jake said while leaning in and giving sadie a kiss. Sadie blushes and looks over to holly whom is sniffing sam's feet as a way to show her love for him. "We should leave" sadie said to holly and Sam instantly tackles her to the ground. "NO!" -sam exclaimed, "you can't take her from me!!" holly looks at sam in awe as he picks her up and they skip into the sunset together.

"They'll be back. We have a show tonight at the strip club on north street." said danny. Sadie gets up off the ground with the help of Josh and Jake lifting her up. "You should come see us. We can give you backstage passes again." josh said quietly. "Sweet" sadie said as she left to go to her home.