Chapter 38. A Memory Relived

Beginne am Anfang

I stand corrected.

The boys heard his pick up line, but Loki and Thor were confused of the jester. Bucky, being the previous playboy back in the 30s and 40s, explained to them what a pick up line was. Once he finished explained the pick up line, You did not see there faces at the time, but they were not so happy.

You smiled as you looked at him directly in his eyes. " China."

His face fell instantly of you giving him total rejection, but you were not interested. You knew Steve would be proud of you of a reply like that. Which in fact he did hear and he was proud. You took the tickets from his hands.

" Thank you." You winked and walked away. " Come on, boys."

As you were walking away, Loki and Bucky made faces at the Guy, but Thor and Steve pulled them away.

Before Thor could pull Loki away, he turned towards the guy looking straight into eyes with a smirk. " Sucker."

Thor stuck out his tongue at the guy and then pulled Loki away to catch up to you. The boys caught up to you and you gave them there tickets.

" Keep those." You instructed them. " They are your entrance passes to this place."

" Why do these pieces of paper control our access to this place?" Loki snarked.

" I have no idea, but hold onto them."

" Ok."

" So... Which rides do we ride first?" Thor beamed in excitement.

Bucky turned towards Steve with a wide smile.

Steve sighed in defeat. " Do you guys want to go on the Cyclone?"

" I'm down." You answered.

" Aye." Thor added.

" Fine." Loki sighed.

" Yes." Bucky pumped his fist in the air. " To the Cyclone."

Bucky quickly started to jog over towards the line for the ride which just leaves the rest of you in the dust.

" He is really excited about this." Loki pointed out.

" Yes he is." Steve sighed " But I think he needs this... especially to help with is memories."

" Makes sense."

" Can we hurry up and catch up with Barnes? I can barely see him now." Thor stated.

" Fine... Let's go." the four of you were off to join Bucky in the line.

~~~~~~~

You and the boys were taking advantage of riding every single ride there at the amusement park. Thor loved every single ride not matter if it was extreme or if it was a kid's ride. Bucky was a bit of a daredevil when it came to rides. Steve was neutral when it came to the rides, sometimes he would would be daring and others times he would want to sit on the bench and hold your bag when you went on rides. Loki was forced onto the rides, Thor and Bucky would pull him to ride with them even though he did not want to most of the times, but secretly he like that they would bring him along.

You were thankful that the boys had there own money on them because you know you can not afford the amount of food Thor consumes is inhuman. Plus you would be bankrupt before even dropping them off at HQ.

" This is quite good?" Thor mumbled with his mouth full. " What is this called?"

" It's called a hot dog." Bucky answered.

Thor stopped chewing his food and looked down at the delicacy in his hands.

" But its not real dog that you are eating." You reassured Thor.