Taking the news in.

Rosa's P.O.V.

" Rosa!!! Get you're ass down here!! You're going to be late for school!!" My mother screamed from down stairs.

"Well good morning to you to, mother. " I mumbled under my breath.

" GET UP!!" Mom shouts again. " I'm up!!" I yell.

I get out of bed, stretch, and go to my walk in closet to look for something to where.

I pick out a nice flowing Beatles shirt. It's was wight, and then on the front it has the pictures of the Beatles in neon.

It didn't stick to my sides, it was a square sleeveless t shirt.

Then I grabbed a pair of ripped short shorts that where bleached. Then for shoes I grabbed my hight top sneakers.

I swung all of my close over my arm, and walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

In the shower, I washed my hair with vanilla shampoo, and vanilla conditioner. And I washed my self in raspberry blue berry body wash. The vanilla and raspberry and blueberry smell so yummy.

I got out, dried myself with a towel, then put on my close. Then I dried my hair, and took out the straightener. I finished, and found some socks, because I forgot to put then with my close on the way to the bathroom.

I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and headed down stairs.

When I reached the bottom, I grabbed my lunch from the fridge that I made last night, and put it in my bag.

" Finally, what took you so long? " Mom asked as she walked around the corner.

" Mom, I seriously only took 10 minutes. " I said holding and apple in my right hand that was sticking out.

" Don't sass. " She warned and pointed her finger at me.

" Don't point. " I said. I grabbed my phone from the plug in, and put it in my pocket.

" Sweaty, before you go, I have some news. " She said.

This could only mean one thing.

"NOOOO!!! I want to stay and only child!!! No more kids!! All they do is eat, sleep, and-" she cut me off.

" What? No. I'm not pregnant," she chuckled.

" You're dads friend Barnie from BC, died at war. In his will it asked for you're father to take the job as alpha. " She said with a frown.

" What? But that means I'm leaving my friends behind. " I crooked out. " No, no, were bringing our pack with us." she said with a smile.

" Yes, so does that mean Betha, and Rachel are coming? " I asked getting a little exited.

" Yes. " She said very happily.

" YES!!!" I screamed. " Thanks mom!" I said giving her a huge hug.

" You're welcome. See you when you get home. " She said still in the embrace. I pulled away.

" Got to go pick up Rach, and Beth. See you when I get home."

I grabbed my keys to my old fashion convertible mustang that's red.

My family is pretty rich, so we installed new black leather seats with red trims on them, and new radio. Extra bass baby.

I hop in, start it, and head down the street to Rachel's. she on her door step waiting.

I honk the horn, her head snaps up to see me. She wore a wight belly shirt, and hight torn bleached short shorts. And wight flats.