Her First Year

Two
Rora's first few days as a student in Hogwarts were rather very busy as she became accustomed to the life of going to school and learning spells and everything that went with magic.

She and Ron were in house Griffindor  even though the sorting hat had thought she had the potential of every house in her . She understood about Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff  ,but she couldn't for the life of her understand about Slytherin.

She hadn't made friends yet and Ron had started to ignore her the moment they had left the train .

He was friends with the boy who everyone seemed to know except for herself .

Harry Potter was a mystery to her . He had talked to her on the train for a few moments as he had asked if she and Ron were twins even though she didn't look like the Weasleys.

She had told him the truth that she was adopted . After that they hadn't spoken and Rora didn't think they would until their first Friday afternoon when they had no classes and they both got letters from Hagrid to come to visit him at his cottage .

She wasn't surprised when Ron came with Harry .

This time Harry did talk to her ,asking how she was doing and such . She knew then that if she let herself she'd be his friend .

" I think Hagrid is cool", Ron said as they walked back to school afterwards .

Rora couldn't agree more . Harry walking on her other side were quiet and she wondered why .  She hoped that he was okay .

" I don't believe all the bad thins people had said about him", she said as they walked through the doors into the front hall of the castle .

" Neither do I ", Harry spoke up giving her a small smile that somehow made her heart flutter for  some reason .

She smiled back ,dazzling him . He could do absolutely nothing but stare at her and Ron had to snap his fingers to get Harry's attention back .

Rora ignored the angry look Ron gave her as he pulled Harry behind him ,leading him away from her.

She had never thought that she could dazzle anyone before and she didn't even know how she did that right now.

She wasn't hungry so she walked off to see if the library was still open ,but first she wanted to go see how Madame Pomphrey were doing .
              **********
" Ah , Rora , you made it to my office !", Dumbledor  called out softly as the eleven year old girl walked through his door .

It was her third week in Hogwarts and he hadn't spoken to her personally even if she was already   back for so long .

" Yes, Professor ,I wasn't sure if I'll find the way here ,I had to ask Professor McGonagall ", she says .

Dumbledor smiles at that . None of the students  normally finds  their way to his office per say . She was just lucky that McGonagall could tell her the way .

" Please take a seat ", he says motioning to a chair .

She obeys ,sinking into the chair with a soft sigh of content .

" Tell me how is school treating you ?", Dumbledor asks eyeing her with interest .

" It's alright ,Professor , classes are great and everything ", she says  " some Professors are friendly and some are plain rude ,but I guess not everything can be sunshine and roses ".

Professor Dumbledor nods " Yes , that's true , Rora, but do you have friends ?, I heard from Professor McGonagall that you haven't been talking to other children your age ".