New Student:

Zayn POV:

I was in the middle of a heated make out session with Taylor the school slut when some girl walked in. Man she was breath taking. I am known as the school jock, Prank-er, lady's man, and last but not least man whore. I don't know why but i can't stick to one girl, It makes me feel tyed down or something like that.

" Um... Can you show me where 112 room is" The girl said

" Are you new here?" Taylor said

" Yeah, I just transferred here.... Ermm.... My name is Shaila" She said

" Oh Hi I'm zayn and the class is down the hall to your right" I said and winked at her. " Thanks" she said

What the fuck! She didn't even blush. I one of the most good looking and popular people around here and she doesn't even look at me. Shes a bitch... A Hot one though.

Shaila POV:

" Thanks " I said and started to walk away. What the hell was Zayn's problem i caught him making out with some girl and he started checking me out. WHORE!!! I didnt even look at him the whole time but his eyes were on me the whole time burning my skin.

I quickly got in a seat and sat down. I heard the bell ring and minutes later kids started filling up the seats.

I Kept looking at my desk when someone slid into the seat next to me. I Looked and saw ........ Zayn?

The Teacher started class and zayn kept poking me. It was getting on my last nerve. I looked at him and gave him a glare and looked away, Then i felt a hand on my leg and i looked at zayn and he winked.  Who does he think i am? Im not some bitch he can pick up but he was good looking and not to mention hot. Woah i need to stop. I can't have a boyfriend right after what happened between me and Paul.

I smacked his hand away and for the rest of class he didnt do anything.

The bell rung and i started packing my things when someone grabbed my hand. It felt so warm when they touched it. I looked up and saw zayn. I pulled my hand away and looked into his eyes. I saw........ Hurt???? " Um.... Im new here and i dont really know you so could you please stop im not intrested" i saod to zayn and he just laughed and said " babe im not intrested in you im just intrested into getting you in bed, thats it" I could feel tears in my eyes because i could see everyone laughing at me. A tear fell and i pushed pass everyone and started walking to my next class. I could hear zayn calling my name but i didnt even want to talk to anyone.

The whole day i could see zayn trying to come and talk to me but i just avioded him i mean how could he say something like that, i barley know him!

When i was walking home I felt as if someone was following me. I turned around and saw zayn " SHAILA WAIT UP!!" he yelled " NO JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" i yelled back. I dont even know what had gotten into me it just that he makes me so mad. " SHAILA LISTEN TO ME I DIDNT MEAN WHAT I SAID" he yelled back and i turned around and i saw zayn running up to me. I quickly started to run but zayn was really fast. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. " LEAVE ME ALONE " i said and i could feel tears coming out of my eyes, I dont even know why but everytime i think of him i just think of what he said to me. I started to hid his chest while his hands were on my waist. He didnt even stop me from hitting him but when i stoped he grabbed my head and pulled me into his chest. I Dont know why but i couldnt pull away i just felt so comfurtable around him. After sometime i pulled away and looked at him. He looked into my eyes and i see gulit. " Um... You dont need to explain yourself just please leave me alone and i wont say anything to you ok" I said and he said " No i dont want to leave you alone i actually li-" I cut him off " No you dont need to talk....... Im done with you and im not mad at you i guess your just like every guy you just want sex but im not those girls but i hope we couldbe friends um...... bye" i said and started to walk away. He tryed to grab my hand but i pulled away. When i got home i couldnt help but feel that i should have listened to zayn talk but i still didnt forgive for what he said. 

I found out that night that i had feelings for zayn thats why his words hurt me so much but i will never show him that i do!