"So, when will be your plans in your marriage?"- my Father asked.

"Well currently Sir, we are still dating in the past 3 months. And we have no issue about it yet."- Asami said and I see her blushed. "Well, you guys are already old enough to get married. Besides, Sehun was 122 years old and if we convert Asami's age in like us, Vampires she was already 119 years old since her human age was 19."- Hades said. "Well, in fact its almost their Graduation Ball so its no big deal on how many years their gap is."- Mom happily said. "Mom you guys dont need to be pressured by it. We can wait till both of us are ready."- I said while brushing my nape. "Oh no Sehun, you are the eldest now since your twin hyung was already at peace. And you already have a lot of responsibilities."- Father said. "In fact its about time to welcome a couple. It would nice if I see my daughter on a wedding gown."- Hades said and by thinking about that, my smile was there. Seeing her with a wedding gown, it would be very awesome and I think my eyes are on her on that day.

"So what would you guys say?"- he asked. I looked at Asami. "What do you think? Should we arrange the marriage soon?"- I asked, I cant just make my decissions without her side. Its horrifying to have a marriage and the bride would never came.

"Well, its fine by me. When exactly do you want?"- she asked. "If I were to asked, how about weeks after the openning of our business? Since the mall should be done by next month im April in the 2nd week. Im sure we got a lot of time to prepare."- I suggested. The contract of the mall was in 4 months since the job was 24 hour-working hours. Since Luhan and Kris asked some working vampires for assistence. I told them to let the humans work but some engineers who set up the project are belong to other clans, and they personally offer to help so thats why the job finishes that fast.

"2nd week in April you say? How about Monday? April 8? Since 8 was a number like infinite or universal. Its one of the mumbers for couples chooses during wedding days here in the human world."- she said. That would be nice since April 12 was my birthday. "I like thay thought dear. Since the birthday of Sehun was on April 12 so I think its one of the best gifts for my son that he ever recieved in his entire life."- Mom said and I felt flustered by it. "Glaiza, you dont need to exaggerate it."- Father said. "Be quiet there Stefan. I do have that feeling before when we are still at their age during marriage."- Mom said. "I think it would be a great idea. So are we settle now? Asami and Sehun?"- Hades asked. "Yes"- we both replied.

"Oh dear future daughter-in-law welcome to the family!"- Mom suddenly hugged her and so as my Father. "Welcome too future son-in-law."- Hades then hugs me, I am more excited about this. "Thank you so much, future father-in-law."- I then bow after him. "Thank you also Ms. Glaiza and Mr. Stefan. Im glad to me you today."- Asami bowed. "Leave the preparations to us. Just be busy Sehun on your business with your new friends. And Asami dear, be prepared when the time I called you for the fitting ok?"- Mom said, she was obviously excited, I know all of us are.

"Now proposed to ber soon ok? Its ok to be silent proposal but in the wedding we will make it extravagant!"- Father said. "And then we will make that day the most memorable to our children!"- Hades said. "Its ok that it wouldnt be that extravangant, it costs a lot of money. And I dont want me and Sehun to be your burden."- Asami said, this is one of the reasons why I love about her.

"Dont feel like that Asami. You guys are never been a burden to us. Besides, we didnt see his twin hyung in marriage after we declaree that we see a girl to be his life time partner, he rynaway from home a then that tragic thing happened to him that we never knrw would happened, so we will pour it all to you and Sehun this time with you freedom to love eachother."- Mom sadly said, well. That time was...hyung was about to marry the girl they are settling up with him, not until hyung fell inlove to Asami's mother and he even runaway from home for a while after they declared that he was about to get married. So, we never got a chance to see hyung on a wedding ceremony.

"What do you say Asami?"- Hades askes and we are waiting for her. "Ok. But please send me a message to when will I meet you again, Ms. Glaiza."- she smiled and bowed. "Thank you dear, and please. Just call me Mother ok? Its nice to have a daughter to be part of the family frame."- Mother then giggled and I was more shy and flusttered about how she and Father treat Asami this way like they were never been this happy in years.

"Ok....Mother, and Father just send me a message about it ok?"- she also giggles. "No problem, our familiar would just enter your loops to give you the message, also for you Sehun. But, you guys will just wait to whom will come and see us during that day for the planning. And please do plan for the decorations, designs and colors. Sehun, just text us ok? Our phone numbers are still the same."- Mother said. "Well my Son, take care of her ok? I dont want my daughter to be gone in my arms again."- Hades said, like a warning and I felt a little bit terrified by it. "Y....Yes Father."- I shyly said because I felt my sweat falling down from my forehead. "Ok, we will take it from here. Sehun, you and Asami may go. We still need to talk alot of things today. And we will wait for you decissions in planning ok?"- Hades said.

"Yes, Father-in-law. We will make sure to plan it well."- I said, we then bid our goodbyes as we went back to the mansion. The younger ones are not in the mansion, only Jiia and Corvus are here. "Where are the younger ones?"- I asked. "They went to play basketball with the juniors of the Omega Team, master."- Jiia answered. "They left just  minutes ago, Sir."- Corvus said.

"Omg Sehun, its already 11:12 am. Youre late in your appointment."- Asami worried. "I told them if ever Im gonna be late today, I will attend on the afternoon."- I replied. "I'll just eat here with you and remember we need to plan."- I said and she then faced palm. "Sorry about that I forgot. Ok, uhm Jiia, Corvus, can you cook our lunch and just drop it to the veranda? Me and Sehun needs to talk about important matters."- she requested and they agreed. "At 12 ok?"- she added and then they began to do the thing.

Me and Asami are on the veranda right now. We prepared papers and pens for the planning. I want our area amd ceremony would be nice, more like natural celebration since it would be our first time. So we decided that Garden Wedding is what our theme would be during that very special day. Then the ribbon colors would be red with glitters. The flowers are calla lilies and star gazers since it was her favorite, and I added red rose since I like rose as well. The color codes for the guests are red or white since both of us are favor in color white and both of us was red is our favorite color.

I also told her about our parents and Grands to make a speech, like literally we will experience a human-like wedding tradition. The priest in the underworld is what we all know that only the Making of Vow, Exchange of Rings and Blessings from our families are important in every weddings. Both of us agreed about the time would be at 10:30 am, and lunch was after the ceremony. I also make special plans for her that I was still going to asked the guys this afternoon about it, if they would be able to help me.

"Here's the lunch!"- Corvus said. "Well thank you guys!"- I said and so me and Asami eat together here. Like a veranda lunch date. "Hey, I was wondering if I could proposed to you anytime soon."- I said while munching the steak. "Sehun, if you asked me how many times if I agree to be with you. My answer would always be yes. And yes, I will marry you."- she happily giggles, I also did the same, I was happy in her answer. "I just want to be formal. Its my first time to be doing this kinds of stuffs so I think its better to be formal."- I reasoned our. "Ok Mr. Sehun, you said it. I wont stop you for it. Just dont pressure yourself about it."- she chuckled. I know what to do, it would be nice to surprise her.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Well you guys read it, marriage is coming soon!!

🎉🎉

So pls wait for it ok? But we need to have that prom next ok?

So then, pls wait. We are almost at the ending!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO