Kiera and I finished putting up the groceries and helped cook the tacos. Everyone else had made themselves comfortable in the dining room as always. Karma and Ayden were playing with toys all around the house.

The tacos didn't take long to prepare but we had to make sure to have a variety of foods. We had grilled chicken, ground turkey, and ground beef. Kiera was cutting all the veggies and I was warming all the soft shells in a skillet with butter.

"So when are you going to tell Tre about his dad?" Kiera whispered to Mama Rica. Although the tv was up loudly in the living room we didn't risk taking any chances.

"I don't know. Hopefully I won't have a reason to. Life is going good right now and my baby is finally doing things the right way." She spoke lowly.

I could understand every reason why she wanted to keep it hidden but at the same time, nothing good ever came from keeping secrets.

"I don't want to mess things up if I don't have to." She took out the sour cream and shredded cheese.

"But what if he finds out?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Then whatever happen happens." She shrugged. "I'm too old for all this shit."

I held in my chuckle. "Mama you only forty-two. You don't look a day over thirty"

"That's from trying to live as stress free as possible. Which were going to continue to do so let's stop talking about this mess."

I nodded my head in agreement and we all finished preparing the food. Once we were done there was a whole spread laid out on the table. Everything looked and smelled amazing so I was ready to dig in.

"Come in here and eat." Mama Rica yelled which made everybody quickly pour into the kitchen.

We all reached and bumped around each other to prepare our plates. I two of each type of tacos and sat Ayden in my lap to eat with me.

"Why you ain't feed my baby today look at how he eating." I teased making Tre look up at me.

"I told you he ain't wanna eat. Give Dada some." Trevan got in Aydens face. He picked up a piece of chicken with his fat hands and placed it near Tre's mouth. I was surprised but more so disgusted once he actually ate it. Ayden's hands were wet with slobber from him eating meaning it was all over the chicken he fed his father.

"You nasty." I laughed.

"This my son mind yo' business." He kissed me on the cheek and went returned to the other side of the kitchen to finish making his own plate.

...

"That's not true." I laughed, pulling the cover up on my body.

"Yeah aight." Trevan cackled before getting out of bed and going into the bathroom.

The loud crack of thunder made Ayden jump up from him spot on the floor and come over to the bed. He extended his arms so that I could pick him up.

"Aww you scared Pooh Pooh?" He whined a little and laid his head on my chest. I giggled and rubbed his back soothingly. It had been raining all day and it seemed as if it was getting worse.

I decided to stay at home today since I had nothing to do. There were plenty of groceries in the house and I simply didn't feel like doing anything. It felt good to lay back and relax instead of working. I was already ahead by preparing on the winter collection of Ayden's Closet so that I wouldn't have much to do when that time came.

I picked up my phone and begin playing on snapchat. Ayden turned his head to the camera and stuck out his tongue. I laughed as we played with different filters. I saved all of them but only uploaded one to my story.