"Johnny-hyung..... you beast...." Jisung says with the disappointed grandpa look

Wow, there are so many disappointed grandparents.

"IT WAS ON- Anyway... moving on, why are you guys out so late" Johnny say as he tries to change the subject.

"Contemplating life and problems" Jisung replies to him

"Ah, so the usual" Johnny says that makes me giggle

"Yup!" I reply to him

"Okay, Fill me in, what's going on" Johnny says as he moves toward a bench and table near the lake and we all take a seat.

I tell him all about what what's been happening and how it's been making me feel. I tell the couple what the other boys said and how they found it weird also and how now I just don't know what to do with all this information.

"Ah, I see why you're confused" Johnny-hyung says as soon as I finish

"Yeah and that's the topic the whole day" Jisung declares

"I think there's nothing to worry about, He did acknowledge he's been missing and he even wants to make up for it" Johnny points out and I nods in acknowledgement but I feel like it's something else

"I know but I just can't help but feel bad about it" I say in reply

"I find it so cute how you don't realize that you miss him" Ten-hyung says almost in a cooing voice

"Ohhhh, he misses him" Both Johhny and Jisung said at the same time in realization

"You're both idiots" Ten says and Jisung starts putting which makes me giggle so I just start petting him on the head.

"You just want to have your man to yourself and you can't have that, that's why you feel so frustrated because you just want to cuddle him to no end" Ten-hyung said and I feel like for the first time, someone just told me exactly how I felt and made me realize it.

I stand up and walk towards ten hang and Is turn hugging tight from behind.

"You're the savior I needed" I said as I nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Yeah, especially if it took you this long to realize it" He says shading the two other boys.

"Nah it was just two chapters so not too long" I says which confused Ten-hyung but he doesn't question it.

I walk back to my seat beside Jisung and I kind of feel great now that I understand what I've been feeling and it makes everything feel lighter in a sense.

"So what do I do now, TEN-HYUNG" I asked Ten-hyung AND SPECIFICALLY ONLY TEN-HYUNG.

"Simple, you go up to him, tell him you miss him then you start butt fucking" Okay.....maybe I should've asked the other boys instead.

Jisung suddenly covers my eyes and starts shushing Ten-hyung

"He's only a child" Jisung says

"Why are you covering my eyes, I can hear you and you're literally one day older" I said while trying to pry his hands of my eyes

"Seeing is believing and I'm still your hyung" he says and I just roll my eyes and just accepts what he said.

I finally get his hands off me and I see Johnny and Ten just giggling at the two of us. I glare at Jisung but he starts giving me those little hearts so of course I can't hate him....

Because I'll probably hate him tomorrow or the next day, I need that hating energy.

"I'm kind of shy to tell him that I miss him" I say my thoughts out loud

Soulmate (Hyunlix)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें