Under Arrest and the New CEO

ابدأ من البداية

"What was all that about," yawned Virginia.
Julian turned to find her leaning against the doorjamb. "You should be in bed."
"I should be at work. I need a cuppa char."
"Virginia." she walked into his arms, nuzzling his neck. "What happened to your..."
"Shut up and kiss me, Julian." she lifted her lips to his, pulling him closer. "I need you," she murmured and nibbled across his bottom lip.
"Damn it, Virginia," he tried to step away, his body already hard for her. "I have work to do and you need to rest. Go change and lie on the couch. I'll bring you some tea and a boiled egg."
"Spoilsport," she flounced away to her room making Julian smile.

Meanwhile, at Thadiun Enterprise, Chris knocked on the door of the Executive conference room. The chatter stopped as he opened the door and stepped over the threshold.
"Yes, Mr St Claire?" said Samuel Hatton.
"A message from Ms Costello. She won't be in today."
"Thank you, though the receptionist could've let me know."
"Sorry, sir."
Chris closed the door behind him and left, a clear smirk on his face.
"Now you were still introducing yourselves to me," said Samuel. "As you already know I'm your new CEO hired by Mr Vere to oversee your work and training and make sure you're in the correct position for your talents, skills and knowledge."
"What about telling us about your talents, skills and knowledge?" said Ms...
The others stared at her.
"Good idea, Ms...
"I went to University with Mr Vere. We did business together though he, of course, was a tad luckier or should that be better, at business than I. Where he started a business from scratch and made millions, i worked my way through my father's company until I resigned and started working here."
"You're part of the Hatton and Kendall Group?"
"Correct," he smiled. "Now it's your turn ladies and gentlemen. Please introduce yourselves and update me on what's going on in your area of expertise."
Sam sat back with a smile and waited.
"I'm ?? Executive of Marketing. We've been creating a new logo for the business which our head of graphic...Chris, who you already know, has been in charge of. It just needs your final approval and then we'll run with it for everything from stationary, clothing and of course the building."
"I presume you have a power point to show us?"
"Yes, sir. Chris will be in...ah here he is. Morning again Chris could you present the power point about the logo now."
"Sure. Mr Hatton," he nodded, trying not to smirk.
The white all at the end of the table lit up and the presentation started. Sam slid his chair closer to the table aware that Chris was making him hard. He tried to concentrate on the colour guide, the input and he lifted his right eyebrow when he saw the final.
"This is spectacular, Chris. Your team have worked hard. He turned to the CMO with a pleased smile. "Well done. Keep up the good work."

Chris closed down the presentation and left hurrying to the men's bathroom, stroking his cock and climaxing quickly. He sat on the toilet seat with a groan.
"Double damn," he muttered.
"Say that again," mumbled Sam outside in the hand washing area. "This has got to stop."
Chris opened the door dragging Sam inside just as the main bathroom door opened. They stilled, their bodies touching. Slowly they turned until Sam had his back to the toilet. He yanked his trousers down and sat, his aching, hard cock ready to be used. Sam, whose trouser were still open, slid them down further and sat over Sam's cock easing inside his asshole, biting his lips so he wouldn't moan. They stilled again hearing voices.
"I'm sure something else is going on here."
"Don't be daft. Vere wouldn't put up with it."
"Vere isn't in charge now. Hatton is and i bet he knows Chris St Claire prior to working here."
"So what. Remember Chris has just been employed here too. It does happen."

Meanwhile, Sam and Chris tried hard not to laugh while Chris bounced up and down Sam's thick pole with the occasional thrust from Sam.

"I mean why have we got a break when we'd just started?"
"How the hell would I know? Unless it was due to the late start with Ms Costello out sick."
"Who happens to already know Vere."
"So bloody well ask them what's going on. I'm going to grab a coffee while I have a chance." The taps turned on, the dryer and the door opened and closed behind them both.