It took us a few minutes until we reached the kitchen. We had to ask directions since this place was a huge mansion. Squeezing through bodies of dancing and drunk highschoolers was no piece of cake. At all costs, we kept clear from the bathrooms and bedrooms. No way were we dealing with people throwing up or doing God knows what. 

"Phew finally!" whistled Frannie in relief as we entered the kitchen.

Anna blew the hair out of her face as I tied up my hair in a ponytail with a scrunchy. Having let my hair down was seriously annoying me when I had to squeeze in.

"I thought we were never going to make it." Michelle said, sitting on a chair in the kitchen island.

"Same thought here." I said as I sat on the chair beside Michelle.

"Welcome to Miles' Kitchen, what shall I serve you, madam?" Hayley asked in a waitress voice.

"What do we have in the fridge?" Anna asked in a posh voice.

"Francesca, could you please check in the fridge and hand out our menu to this lady here?" Hayley ordered Frannie.

Frannie curtsied as she opened the fridge "Mmmm...we've got 2 bottles of coke. 1 bottle of Sprite. 1 carton of orange juice. A huge chocolate gateau. About 20 eclairs. A bowl of caramel pudding, a huge one at that. A huge bag of Snickers. That's it, my dear ma'am."

All of us crowded at the fridge. I wondered what 20 eclairs and a huge chocolate gateau and a huge bowl of caramel pudding is for.

"I think they might be having it for some party." I whispered.

"Nope. Look, there's a note." observed Michelle.

We looked at the note in Michelle's hand.

'All these food and drinks are for those who wish not to get spiked. And also those who raid the kitchen =P Have a great time! Miles.'

"Awwww, Miles is such a great guy." said Anna dreamily.

All of us looked at Anna, curiously.

"What?" asked Anna innocently.

"Do you have a crush on Miles Ford?" asked Frannie, her hands on her hips.

Red blush spread on Anna's cheeks "Uhm, what? Are you nuts?"

"Anna Marie Herring, your blush says otherwise." Hayley said slyly.

Anna shook her head "Just stop it! Let's eat now."

We didn't want to stop teasing Anna but food was important. We found paper plates, plastic cups and some tissues. We also found a knife to cut the gateau. We were munching on our food peacefully until a deep male voice interrupted us.

"Sorry for interrupting you ladies. I just came here to see whether anyone raided the kitchen yet and it's nice to see you have." A tall, dirty blonde haired boy with striking blue eyes came in. He was wearing a blue tshirt and brown shorts.

"Oops! Sorry if we weren't meant to." I apologized hastily, feeling my cheeks flame up in embarrassment.

"Oh no. No problem. I am Miles Ford by the way." Miles said smiling at us.

He's Miles! He doesn't look too bad!

"Hi, I am Annabelle Wingley, everyone calls me Belle though. It's nice to meet you." I said smiling.

"I am Hayley Summers, thanks for the invitation to your party." Hayley said, giving Miles a small smile.

Anna had to be poked on the arm by Hayley because she was too busy checking out Miles. "H-hey." She cleared her throat "Hey, I am Anna Herring. It's a pleasure to meet you." Anna's voice was a bit high and she blushed furiously.