Chapter 3: The Eyes of Gold

Hello guys! I hope you all are enjoying this work. Do let me know your opinions and I have so many other works, do check them out as well. Thankyou!
________________________________________________________
Chapter 3
The Eyes Of Gold

Calculus was a breeze as was Physics, it was in Chemistry that she first saw them.

"Ah Miss Swan." The teacher greeted as he scribbled his signature on the sheet. "You can sit in the third seat, first row." He informed her pointing towards the mentioned seat.

He nodded in confirmation once Shyra took a seat. It was exactly 2 minutes before the class started that they walked in.

The blond, golden eyed boy looked taken aback, seeing her. Shyra could only assume that the seat next to hers was his. His friend, another golden eyed boy, with dark brown hair and the same pale skin have her a half smile before taking his seat behind her.

The blond sat down next to her and leaned back in his chair.

"Hey. I'm Shyra!" She introduced deciding that the boy was probably too shy to break the ice.

"Caleb. Caleb Cullen." The boy introduced with a dazzling, close mouthed half smile which made one of his eyes squint a little.

"I like your eye colour, it reminds me of the sun." She commented offhandedly before turning and opening her book to the page number the teacher had just written on the corner of the board.

"Um...thanks?" He replied with a light chuckle.

Shyra turned and gave him a smile, the teacher starting the lecture before she could get any words out.

"Let me know what all you need." Caleb told her. The teacher, Mr. Jeffords had asked him to give Shyra the notes from the classes she'd missed out on.

"I will. Thanks!" She replied, as she took his lead and put her own books in her bag.

The older, nameless guy, stood waiting right behind Caleb.

"Are you two related?" She asked.

"Adopted siblings. Why?" Emmett replied while the two adoptive brothers gave her a curious yet somewhat suspicious look.

"Nothing, really. It's just you both have the same, unique eye colour."

"Oh, um it's...nothing." Caleb said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"They're contacts." The bigger one who still remained nameless interjected. "My sister, Caleb's girlfriend makes us wear them. She's big on us looking like family physically since we're all adopted."

Shyra internally winced. The poor girl must have clear memories of her biological family plaguing her. She couldn't imagine how hard losing their families must've been.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't..." She started.

"It's good. Not an issue. None of us really remember much of our parents." Caleb told her with s right smile.

"We should all get going. The next class starts in 4 minutes." The big one said.

It was only when the brothers had walked off in the opposite direction that Shyra realised she hadn't asked the big one his name.
_______________________
The very next class, English, she saw them again. The golden eyes, though on a different face. A girl, this time, with beauty that couldn't possibly be surpassed. Rosalie Hale, that was her name, from what Shyra gathered. Could she be related to Caleb and the one on steroids? Was the first question that popped into her head.

Perhaps. But that would be even more peculiar seeing as all sibling were adopted but seemed to have the same golden eyes, pale complexion and inhumanly perfect features.
________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Yes, I know the chapter wasn't half as good as it could've been, but nonetheless...
I hope you all liked it. So comment, vote, share and follow.
Thankyou and Merry Christmas!