Chatpter 21

Oh my GOSH I UPDATED!!
If the fonts like this then it's In his mind

🌸Skylar

6 months later

I wake up to see a beautiful ceiling it was white and in the corners with gold vines with leaves reaching towards the chandelier that's right above my head. In my hand was my bouquet. How long have I been out for?

About 6 months!

I look around trying to see if someone is in the room with me. Oh he's in my head.

Oh sorry! My name is Sin I'm your vampire!

"Sin? As in I sinned?"

Yep, you got a fucking problem with it?

No no I just Well it's a odd name after all.

I look to the door to see two guards one was just staring off in to space I think and the other opened the door. The second the guard opened the door the triplets come rushing in. "Oh our wife has awoke Brothers!" I see that Jaxson said that.

My throat is really dry and scratchy. I became really sleepy I just want to fall asleep. I also Need some thing to drink like there delicious blood I had earlier or should I say 6 mouths ago.

Greyson lifted the lid of the glass coffin. Once the lid was opened Jameson took me in to his arms and carried me like a bride that's going to her honeymoon. "That's what we are going to do after all." I look up at Jameson. I blush and hide my face in his chest. "I'm so tired though."

By now I'm used to them reading my mind. "I'm not ready to get pregnant, we can do it tomorrow, I really need more sleep." They laugh. "How about this me give you a really nice, warm bath. Then we can see if your still tired." Jaxson said.

I nod my head against Jameson chest. They started walking to the bath me still in Jameson arms. I yawn and they all stopped and looked at me. They gave me a smile. "Maybe we should wait until tomorrow." Greyson said. They hummed in agreement.

I wonder what I would look like when I'm pregnant or what our kids would look like. They probably look handsome or gorgeous if there a girl. See they will get it from there fathers and grandparents genes. "And don't forget yours genes. You look amazing and no one can compete." Greyson said.

"Huh What about jeans?" Jaxson said.

"Not jeans! Genes! As in genetics!" Jameson said.

"Oh."

We finally got to the king and queens bath. Greyson opened the door so Jameson and I could go in. He put me down and started to undress me. I hid my self from there eyes. I can feel my whole body go red. "Don't look!" They all rolled there eyes. "We are going to see it anyways." Jaxson said. Jameson turned around so he's not looking at me. I respect that. Then Greyson did the same.

"Really guys?! Ugh fine." Then he turned around I got on the water. It was warm to my liking.