"She's too good for you." Raven smirks at Bellamy, who sends her a slight grin.

"Shut up."

"Careful," Jasper mutters from the passenger seat. "Monty might melt her."

Grace's stomach twists at his appearance. He shaved his head a couple days after they returned from Mount Weather and spent most of his free time drinking alone at the bar. He barely sleeps and, when he does, he wakes up screaming Maya's name. She knows this because she checks up on him frequently, and manages to get him to his room before it gets too late— or before he gets alcohol poisoning.

Monty leans forward to say something in response when Bellamy orders them both to stop. "Enough," he barks. The two best friends have been at each other's throats for almost three months now. Enough was enough. "Raven," he says after a moment of silence. "Take us out."

Raven nods, turning in her seat to start the ignition. The rumbling of the vehicle signals for two workers to pull open the garage door to let them out.

Outside of the door is Octavia, saddled atop of her beloved horse and wearing a cocky smirk. She pulls the reigns, steadying him.

"Guess we found her," Miller mutters. Grace shakes her head in amusement. Octavia had told her previously that she was planning on taking the horse, so Grace wasn't surprised at all.

"Try and keep up!" Octavia shouts, grinning hard. She pulls hard on the right reign, directing the horse towards the front gates. Raven pushes down on the pedal to take them out.

Grace forces herself up on wobbly legs— she's still getting used to the moving vehicle— to peer through the slits in the window. Bellamy absentmindedly places his hands to her waist to steady her whilst sending Miller a bemused smile.

Grace grins when she catches sight of her sister sitting far away from the other children, holding multiple coloured flowers and different types of vines. Grace whistled loudly, catching her attention. "Ava!"

Avalon's head snaps up, irritation flitting across her face. She doesn't like to be interrupted— and she shows it when she lifts her hand to send her sister the finger.

Grace huffs a laugh, moving back to her seat. Raven smirks. "She flip you off again?"

"Yep."

Raven chuckles. "Knew it. You owe me your dessert for the next week, Miller."

Miller shakes his head. "Not fair. You probably bribed her doing that— she's your student!"

Raven gasps. "I would never!"

Grace smiles at their antics, glancing back at Jasper who sings under his breath. "But the day... after today—"

Monty yanks the earbud from Jasper's ear, stating, "No way. If you're gonna ride shotgun, you don't get to disappear."

Jasper doesn't respond, instead leaning forward to plug Maya's IPod into the AUX cord Raven installed with Avalon. When Monty moves to stop him, Bellamy places a comforting hand on his wrist. "Hey, it's okay. It's a long ride."