Chapter 4

When we get home we go to the living room. She puts paw patrol on so she can run and do something quickly. While she is gone I wet my diaper. I feel like pooping, I squat down and feel it fill my diaper. I stay standing because I don't want it to burst out the sides. Bridget comes back into the room and asks "if I pooped while she was gone." I nod my head. "Good job" she gives me a high five, I guess it was because I did it by myself. She brought me to the changing table and lied me down. I feel the poop smoosh underneath me, she cleans me up and puts me in a thicker diaper than usual, she sees my confused look and says "it's a nighttime diaper, you have been wetting a lot in your sleep and I don't want you to have a leak." She says. I walk into my room and hop in bed. Bridget ticks me in. "Goodnight honey." She kisses my forehead and walks out. "Wait." I say. She comes back in . "Love you mommy." I say. Her face turns red. "I love you to." She says. She walks down the hall and it sounds like she's crying. I wake up to Bridget going through my dresser. "Good morning" I say as I yawn. "Hey pumpkin." She says. I'm about to get out of bed but it feels really cold. "Why is is so cold." I ask "well for one I had the air conditioning on all night and second you only have a diaper on. " she says. " she pulls out a dress, its white with flowers on it. "This would look pretty on you." She says. She comes over and helps me put it on. "You look amazing." She says. "Thank you" I say as I smile. I take the dress back off and lay it on my bed. I pick a random shirt out of my dresser to wear while I eat and change. My diapers soaked but that can wait, I go to the kitchen and Bridget hands me some toast, we eat and go to the nursery. She wipes me down and puts a bright pink diaper on me. "This is what you will wear to school, it changes color when you pee and poop so they know who to change." She says. We go back to my room and get the dress back on. My diaper is noticeable underneath but I thinks that's the point. We get in the car and it's a short drive to the school. Once we walk in I look around and it's a big daycare. We walk up to a front desk. "Are you Bridget?" The receptionist asks, "yes and this is Alexis." She says. A door open and someone walks out,he greets Bridget and tells us to follow him. We get to what I assume is his office. "I am Mr.B, would you like a tour." He says. "Yes please." I say. He shows us to a glass hallway where we can see all the rooms. There is a changing room, ball pit, nap room, a toy room, dress up room, and all kinds of things. "Looks nice doesn't it." He says. We go back to his office and he calls for an assistant. He whispered something in Bridgets ear. "How about you go play someone's coming to bring you to the main room." She says. The assistant walks in and I hug Bridget, "don't forget me here." I say to her as I walk out. "Hi my name is Sky." The assistant says. "I'm Alexis." I say back "where do you want to go first" she asks me. "Can I go to the ball pit. " I ask ."sure." She says and she takes the lead and we walk in. I look at it and it's huge. I carefully step in and try to keep the balls out of my dress, after a while I get bored and go to the playground. I turn around to see if Sky is still following me and someone runs into me, "oh my god I'm so sorry." He quickly says. He helps me up and I look at him, he has black hair and hazel eyes, they look mostly green, "it's okay, what's your name" I ask. "Nick, what's yours he says. "Alexis" I say. "I like your dress" he says. "Thanks," I say, I blush. "Wanna be my friend." He asks. "Yeah" I say we go over to the swings. We swing together for a bit. After a while parents start flooding the area to get their kids, Nick and I are waiting, his mom come and he waves goodbye. I hear his mom ask who I am, he says some cute girl he ran into. He looks back at me again. Bridget comes to get me after a while. "Sorry had some papers to sign." I take her hand and we walk to the car. She buckles me up and I look at my diaper, it went from pink to a dark purple, guess I wet a lot. We get home and I change into some the shirt I was wearing earlier. "Don't you want a change" Bridget asks. "I'm good for now." I say. She smiles. I go to my nursery and play house with my stuffed animals. I wet my diaper again, only this time it leaks. I undo the tapes and leave it on the floor. I walk into the living room while trying to hold my shirt down and say "uh mommy my diaper leaked." She grabs some towels and helps me clean it up. "Sorry." I say. "It's fine now you know when to ask for a change." She says. She always try's to put a positive twist on everything, maybe I'm to bashful on myself. "While your naked let's get you a bath yo stink." She says pinching her nose sarcastically.