Chapter 39: The message

Merry bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I fast paced down the empty dark street of my old house as I held Kaliyah in my arms, I had no idea where I was going but I was getting away from here.

" let me go..." I asserted, snatching my arm away from the lady who I THOUGHT was my mother. .

" Tia, just come back...So we can talk about it." she said, grabbing my arm again.

" LET ME THE FUCK GO TIFFANY!" I yelled.

" Tia baby, please come back." She stressed.

I turned around and faced her. " You talk about ' don't tell lies' and keeping secrets BUT YOU KEPT ONE FROM ME! You're a fucking hypocrite, how could you do this to me?"

" Tia, I-I-I was gonna tell you eventually...I ju-.."

" EVENTUALLY? And when is eventually? all of this time i thought you were my mother... I hate all of yall.!" I yelled as I stormed off.

I pulled out my phone and called Kentrell....I just needed to be around him right now.

-
-
-
-
" Whatchu mean she ain't yo mama? Tia can you tawk to me, you just keep mumblin and I don't unda'stand nun that's coming outcho' mouf'." Kentrell told me, as he sat beside me on the bed that I laid in.

Today was the morning after Thanksgiving and honestly I couldn't even think straight. Did I have a bad dream? Or did I really find out that my mother isn't really my mother and that Kennedy is my sister and that Tamia is my cousin....

and that I actually didn't have a 'sister' that tried to kill me because turns out, Marcus isn't even my dad....He's my uncle.

" She not my momma kentrell....it all was a lie." I forced.

He slid his palms down his face and took a deep breath. " So whea the fuck yo mama at?"

" Kennedy is my sister."

" Oh fuck no...that's some maury type shit right dea." He mumbled.

" Kentrell it ain't no time for games right now, i'm hurting..." I spoke as I stared off into space. I was so hurt that no tears seemed to even come out.

" Damn bae, that's fucked up.." He told me.

You could tell he didn't know the right words to say and I could understand that, I just needed a shoulder to cry on.