It was a very calm silence, without any awkwardness before one of them finally spoke up.

"So, is it true that you're a pirate?!" Obviously the kid asked, his eyes sparkling again like the whole galaxy was there.

"I wouldn't kind of... say that? Anyways, why are you talking to me? Why are you still here? Get off!" He shooed the two kids away from the ship, it was a bummer and once their feet was no longer on the ship and they could feel the sand once again, Sapnap pouted.

"I just want a ride, is it that bad of a dream?"

The kid who was listening rolled his eyes again and decided to leave them alone.

Walking back was George and Sapnap, the latter was purposely walking slowly while whining loudly so that the kid onboard could hear his complaints. It was starting to get a bit annoying and George's shoulders began to grow multiple mushrooms and he was beginning to keep his distance with the complaining kid.

"No wonder he doesn't plan on letting you on even if you complain."

"What?" Sapnap stopped, his eyes burned George's but George's oblivious expression didn't change. Is George saying that the kid wasn't letting him in because he's loud? Annoying?

"Your reasons are too simple." George started. Huh?, Sapnap's eyes looked like he was confused but it was also asking what the older kid was talking about. "Make it more reasonable...?"

"What do you mean?"

"Be more dramatic. I heard that the best way to convince someone is to act like a victim." He explained, Sapnap didn't get it at all. It appears his brain didn't have any settings to take in what the older kid advised and so his expression looked like those of an accusing eyes.

George sighed, his crossed arms no longer becoming one, his left hand in his hips and his right hand brushed his hair. "Look, I'll go first and you follow my lead."

The two in the sand stood there, the locals were too busy to bat them an eye and it was obvious in their eyes that they're only playing. Many other kids younger than them looked at the ship in amazement. Some are even running past them just to take a look on the ship before scurrying away.

"What are you doing?" Nick crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow as the when he saw the older kid kneeling in the sand, his hands in his chest like he was in some kind of soap opera. "Watch and learn..ehem ehem!"

"Oh dear! Whatever shall I do?! I have no place to call home! Nor parents to care for thee! I'm alone and lonely and the world seems to bore me! I am struggling to find people who can make me happy, but it appears that they couldn't satisfy me...!"

"George, what are you doing?! Get up!"

"—The world is so cruel, I've been alone for months and nobody can see, in all the magazines and papers there is always a family! I'm having a heartache as I kept thinking about it, I would rather die than having no family that would want me. I'm alone and the world cannot understand me! I'm lonely but it tends to get lonelier whenever I try to be happy! I wanted an escape!"

"Okay, you know what? Let's just stop here and let's go home." He gulped as he saw locals look their way in George's direction and others began approaching and forming a circle around them. The kid in the ship was on the deck and was looking directly at George's direction, Sapnap couldn't even tell what his expression what because of the mask. But in reality, the kid wasn't amused or anything and thought of the two kid before him as weirdo and an idiot. His poker faced was kept while he leaned in the handrail and observed the two kids who was causing a fuss.