lead on from chapter 'THE FUCJ?!'

Jarens PO

I didn't realise I hit the edge of the bridge. I fell

But before I hit the water I felt arms wrap around me. Holding me tight.

Then a great splash is heard.

I can tell i hit the water with the person who's arms were around me.

I grab the set of arms pulling them up to the surface of the water. This person blocked my impact on the water but because of the pressure they were knocked unconscious.

I bought them up to the edge of the water and laid them out in the rocks. Not very comfortable but it's the best thing I can get.

My arms need a break so I let them flop to my sides as I see who blocked my impact.

It was John.

He did care. He really did care. He risked his life for me. He tried to save me.

From the voices. The voices hurt. They try to get my body to do things without me knowing.

But this time I had full control. I just didn't realise. Until it was to late.

I checked Johns pulse. Hes not breathing but there's a faint pulse.

I begin to do cpr. 30 compressions. Check pulse... it's gone. 30 compressions. No pulse. Mouth to mouth. Pulse

I let out a breath of relief as I feel his pulse again. The adrenaline wears of and I call a ambulance. It's late at night so most people would have left there but there may still be some people there.

I realise both our phones where in our pockets when we fell. I checked my phone to see if it still worked. Nope.

I reach into Johns pocket to see. I can't feel his phone in either of his pockets.

'God dambit' I mumble. I pick John up. But being the weak person I am I can't hold him for long so every now and then I would place him on the road.

I eventually got to the car. When I did I saw his phone on the passenger seat. I quickly pick it up and call a ambulance.

Someone picks up.

'Hello this is Ashley speaking, what seems to be the problem?' The female voice asks.

'Uhhhh yeah me and my friend accidentally fell off the northern bay bridge (idk) and he got knocked unconscious'

'And where there any major problems' she asks

'Uhh he lost his pulse for a bit but I did cpr and he got the pulse back' I say thinking of how I just saved John

'Good job sir, we will send a ambulance down there now to make sure you two are both ok' she says tell me that we will be fine

'Thanks' I mumble and hang up.

A few minutes later the ambulance shows up. It takes us both back to a hospital. They ask me what happened and if I remember everything.

I didn't tell them about Evelyn though.

We get to the hospital and they take John to the emergency room making sure he stays alive. I get taken to a doctors office to make sure i don't get hyperthermia.

I just hope John okay.

27 hours later

They say Johns awake and I can go see him.

I've missed him. It's currently 4am and I'm speeding down the halls trying to get to Johns room.

I reach his room. Room 420

Heh.... THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES.

I quickly knock on his door and I hear a faint 'come in'

I speedily open the door and see John hooked up to all the monitors.

I rush over to his side and hold his hand. He looks at me and smiles.

'Thank you' I whisper, tears brimming my eyes.

He moves his hand wincing at the pain but he brings it up to cup my cheek. He rubs my cheek with his thumb.

I lean in to kiss him. My lips touch his. I forgot what his lips felt like.

So soft and smooth. He kisses me back. I reach my hands up to tangle then in his hair. I rub play with his hair.

He groans into the kiss when I tug on his hair. I forgot that was one of his turn on. I smirk and lick his bottom lip. He opens his lips just enough so I can slip my tongue into his mouth.

Our tongues  battle for domination. I almost beat him but he pushes my tongue down sliding his into my mouth.

We pull away panting for air. I quickly go in for a hug but before I can reach his arms the world goes black.

And I hear the faint beating sound of a heart monitor. It gets louder as I see the light. Then I hear the flat lining sound of the heart monitor and a door bursting open.

Then it all goes black.

I guess things can't always heal after he pain.