𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Começar do início

"he's really not" I shook my head

"I'll be careful sir" He ensured

After lunch Masai offered to do the dishes so I ended up helping out since I didn't want to leave him to do it all alone. Ronnie joined us as well by drying the dishes and putting them back where they belonged.

"so how did you guys meet?" Ronnie asked

"well I almost stole his phone, but then I was like nah this nigga too cute I wanna bag him up" Masai answered

"ohh...how nice" She said with a fake smile

"nah I'm just fucking with you. we met move in day, the school had some kind of barbecue. he needed somewhere to sit and ended up at my table with these two other crazy bitches. then when he left he forgot his phone and I chased him down with it. then we was fucking later that night"

"no we weren't. everything else is true though" I clarified

"yeah well your version is no fun"

"anyways. where are you guys going later?" She asked

"He wants to see Times Square but I needa get some stuff from SoHo so we'll go there first then go see the lights since it won't be nice until night time anyways"

"cool, I remember my first time in the city. you'll like it" She said to him

After we were done with dishes Ronnie ran upstairs to do who knows what while Masai and I followed along to go get ready.

"ugly really doesn't run in your family. I'm surprised they're this overprotective with you and not her, you'd think the girl would get it more" Masai said as we walked into my room

"she does, but her father is enough to deal with alone without the other boys on her case too"

"shit, gotcha. what's the weather like?"

"uhh it was sixty-seven degrees when I checked earlier" I said before disappearing into my walk-in closet

I have one of those problems where I have a lot of clothes yet never know what to wear. I often find myself saying I have nothing to wear even though that's obviously not true.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a lil something something but after seeing Masai pass by with a pair of shorts and a hoodie I decided to just do some cargo pants and a hoodie as well.

We were all dressed and ready in only 20 minutes which is pretty decent time. When we got downstairs my dad was in the living room playing with Bronx. Sometimes I can tell that he wants another kid, only because he feels that now would've been the perfect time to actually have kids, instead of being an 18 year old father.

"dad we're leaving"

"the keys are on the table. I want my car by 10pm, I have plans"

"yessir" Masai said

I walked over to the coffee table then picked up the keys to one of my dads many cars. He doesn't really waste money on much but the only two exceptions would have to be cars and apartments. He's not one of the rich people that buy a yacht or helicopter just to sit there. Truthfully I don't even think he's that rich.