He answers a question about you (Rob)

Long distance was a major thing for you and Rob, but you always made it work. Rich was your number one shipper, so when you both made it official, the day before he left for the convention.

"So, my question is for all of you; what is your favorite thing about your wives/girlfriends?" The polite young lady asked the boys on stage.

"I love everything about my wife. She's the key to my lock," Jared added.

"My wife is probably the basis of my sanity. She's always there for me, and i love her so much for that," Jensen smiled.

"My wife and I are soulmates, and nobody will ever be able to take that away from us. I love how understanding she is, and i live the fact that everytime I fuck something up, she forgives me, or at least understands," Misha smiled.

Everyone shared their lives of their wives, and it left Rob.

He pulled out his phone and opened your text messages as Richard finished his mini speech about his wife.

"How about your lovely lady, Bobbo?" He turned to Rob, and so did everyone else.

"I'll just let these text messages answer it for you," he laughed, then started reading them.

Robbie 💜- I think we should get a dog. Maybe a golden retriever? They're cute.

Y/N 💚- fuck yourself. You want a pet, you get a baby. Asshole.

The crowd roared with laughter, and so did Rob. Then, he kept reading.

Robbie 💜- but dogs cost less money, and i don't have to clean up their crap.

Y/N 💚- still, the answer is no. No retriever.

Robbie 💜- why not?

Y/N 💚- because don't want a baby, and i don't want a dog.

Robbie 💜- we still have time before a baby, and it's enough time to get a dog.

Y/N 💚- eight months is not enough time for a dog.

Robbie 💜- the fuck

Y/N 💚- that's what I said to the tests this morning.

Everyone started cheering and Rob called you.

"Hello?" You answered, and everyone yelled congratulations.

"Did you hear that, baby?" He chuckled.

"You told them!" You smiled widely, although none of them could see it. "I freaking love you."

"I freaking love you more," he chuckled, then told you he had to go and finish the panel.

"Goodbye, bitch," he said down the phone line.

"Goodbye, Asshole," she said back with a smile.