Prologue

Taylor's P.O.V

I walked around the city and saw a...strange store. I walked in and was greeted by a man in black. (See what I did there....no. Ok) He asked me if I wanted to go somewhere extraordinary. I nodded and he handed me some type of....guide thing. When I reached out to grab it he grabbed my wrist with his free hand and wouldn't let go. (LET IT GO LET IT GO...no...ok nvm) "let go!" I yelled out. "Watch your back young one for you will need to be prepared when you arrive"" arrive arrive where?" I asked." At the town. Its name is Dawn. But most call it DARKENED Dawn. Watch for them. They might catch you and bring you to insanity" he said. I was a little weirded out. But I smirked and said " I will take this challenge and I will survive"" fine...good luck if you one of....them contact me. My number is on the guide. Good luck" he said finally letting go of my hand. "Wait but whos them" I asked."you'll find out" he said and walked into the back room (idk what those things are called..........DONT JUDGE MEHHHHHHHH). I was confused so I wanted answers. But he was gone. I shrugged and walked out.

.
.

YEY IM DONE WITH FIRST CHAPTER!!!! (Skypes friend named tswift or Maggie)

Maggie: what
Me: I FINISHED CHAPTER ONE....OR THE PROLOGUE THING YAY
Maggie: REALLY?!?!? ok hold on let me put it on face time (changes call to video call) IMA DO DAH NEI NEI
Me: HAHAHAHAHHHAHA
Maggie: (stops) lol
Me: what the hell was that
Maggie: you tell me
Me: o.o
Maggie:bye
Me: BUH BAI
Maggie: (hangs up)

Ok!! That was weird. Ok so that was (kinda weird but yea whatever) a shout out to my friend Maggie. She's a youtuber. Please go check out he channel and the vids she recorded with meh. Give her a subscribe and maybe a follow cause I will try to convince her to make an account for WattPad. WELP see you gamers later. BAYAS